Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLoeken on 12/31/2010

When you´re searching for a wireless network downtown so you can have a coffee or something and get some work done at the same time, this is a neat little helper, also great when you´re setting up a network to test it out in different areas, on different ranges etc. It could be faster in reading the strenght, and it feels like it could be down sized ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCRImier on 12/11/2010

It's well-built, does what it's expected to do, all the LED work, simply press the button and it will find the networks. Came in a little box, so it looked more serious than the other things in the package. =) The batteries don't hold in the place, so I needed to fix it. Detects both open and encrypted networks, but there wasn't said it detects only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluislazaro on 10/31/2010

It's very easy to use. It does what the description says but the Cons. Detects wifi and excludes cordless telephones. It detects microwave ovens. When you turn the oven on the keychain lits all four green lights. When the oven is off lits the red one. Please, correct this feature. I would like to sell them in my country, but people are not dumb. If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynamer066 on 07/16/2010

1 - SLIM AND SMALL KEYCHAIN DETECTOR. 2 - BATTERIES INCLUDED INSIDE (2 x CR2032 button batteries) 3 - EASY WI-FI/WLAN TEST, JUST PRESS THE BUTTON AND THE Network Signal Detector Keychain SHOW YOU THE signal strength. 4 - ALL LAPTOP QWNER MOST HAVE IT. THERE IS 5 HOLE BUT ONLY 4 LED. I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL MY FRIENDS. ALL LAPTOP QWNER MOST HAVE IT. Buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedduborg on 05/13/2009

Just press the button and you will have a strength reading of any present wifi hot spots. Can detect both encrypted and open networks. Batteries last for long and are included. Very light and easy to use. Build quality feels ok.] Mine was Blue. Somewhat big to have as a keychain and I am not sure it would survive for long since it does not seem very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChety on 01/27/2009

1.- Easy to use (1 button only) 2.- Excludes BTW and other non-wifi signals 3.- pink plastic :( 4.- Includes open and locked wifi 5.- Should be better with a led for open wifi 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySokonomi on 01/20/2009

It works like it should, quick and easy. Solidly build and looks decent. Mine came with fresh batteries. DX says it might be shipped in a purple frame, personally I think its leaning a bit much towards pink (blue and pink, boy and girl version, get it?) Im not too fond of the color so I wont be hanging it on my bag, but it ll do the job none the less.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylh123 on 01/08/2009

I gave these as Christmas gifts to my sons and they made use of them right away. They were very happy to check a handheld gadget rather than get out their laptops before knowing if they could connect. Would be great if they were smaller!!! Work great! Great price! Not a BAD size! Received two blue! Still no counter for the reviews. How does everyone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUrbanPaladin on 12/24/2008

an incredibly useful and downright nifty gadget. i would ususlayy have to do a sweep for wifi with my phone before getting my laptop out, but now this is even easier- just 'blip' tap the button and see what happens... you normally knwo one way or another if there is wifi about in under 5 seconds. its easy to reay ( red means no, green menas yse) and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParrot on 08/20/2008

Reasonable size added it my keyring. Easily fits in the palm of your hand. Nice little running sequence of lights as it detects. Bottom led glows red if no signal. Tested it a varying distances from a source signal and the strength indicator worked well. None for me it's doing exactly what I expected for the price. Usefully for a quick network check.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections