Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdobo123 on 02/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it will detect wifi like it supposed to. i tested it on our router and it very well detected the signal when i was far and right by it by showing me how powerful the signal is. Cons:it takes a few seconds (4 seconds) to detect the signal even if there isn't any.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarKiller on 09/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very small, can fit it anywhere. Easy to use, just press a button, the green lights will blink in an order 4 times, then it will show you the results. Red - no signal. 1 Green - weak signal. 2 Greens - medium signal. 3 Greens - strong signal. I had a chance to t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhimynameisbunny on 04/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks nice on your keyring due to the smoked plastic that is over the LEDs and the button Feels very solidly built Easy to use, just click and watch the LEDs LEDs are bright enough Comes with a wrist strap Cons:Very inaccurate, was standing right next to my wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsabin on 10/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Detect wireless signal fast. - Easy to understand: * red led: no signal; * one green led: weak signal; * two green leds: medium signal; * tree green leds: strong signal; Cons:- Is some places, the signal is not detected, but I turn on my laptop an try to con... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections