DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SD/TF Card with SD Card Adapter - Black (16GB / Class 6)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJKiiskine on 05/02/2014

Fine quality, cheapest around for the capacity. Price could be always lower. I have used it in both MicroSD way in my phone and in SD card way in my camera and FM transmitter. Works splendidly in every way given to it. Transferring rate is pretty much the Class 6 standard, no doubt in that. Now it resides ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySnaidell on 03/18/2014

- Good price for this product. - Good Build quality. - Easy to use memory. - Reliable product. - Fast read and write speed. - No problems at all with the product. - Could have a cheaper option without the card adapter. - Looks cheap but thats ok. - I recommend this product instead of the class 4 memory ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZwarts on 01/12/2014

Easy to use. Just insert and it works. We use it in a photo camera. This camera also records video in high resolution (AVCHD) format. The recording speed is sufficient for this video format. The thing is so small, that it might be difficult to find, when dropped. This will be a problem with al alternatives.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoyyeta on 12/20/2013

SD card works like it is supposed to do. The price is accurate and build quality seems good. I used this on my celphone (ThL w100). It worked just fine and I haven't had any problems so far. The price is very good compared to local stores around here in Argentina. This SD card is a class 6, this is fast ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaram on 10/18/2013

This is a great micro SD card, it's fast enough and it does what it's supposed to do. I use it as a memory storage card for my mobile phone. I own a HTC Desire and it has a relatively low phone storage, which means that I need a good memory card if I want to download more applications etc. This micro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurospe on 10/10/2013

This is my 2nd time i ordered memory card from dealextreme and again i was not dissapointed. Prevoius memmory card was for my playstation portable (although it's almost a year when i ordered that one, still works) and this one was for my mobile phone. I also like, that adapter is included, so it's even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybluegin1 on 08/31/2013

is very fast. really worth the money, I personally installed it on your phone with a two core processor, no problem records and plays in HD defects not found as found for smartphones and cameras. to take pictures of, to record videos for transferring data to make backup copies of the operating system ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrpmartins on 08/04/2013

This is a 16 GB Micro SD card. Anywhere else that you try to buy this it you'll pay ate least twice as much. I've tried this on a Playstation Portable, I've tried it on a mobile phone and I've also tried it on my laptop and it always did what it's supposed to. I haven't been able to find anything bad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDejavi on 08/03/2013

Micro SD/TF Card with SD Card Adapter - Black (16GB / Class 6): It's an incredible price for 16Gb of micro SD card, works fine in any device (tested in android, windows, Linux and some cameras. The Locker of the adapter of the SD card works fine, without any problem. The designt althought not original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanisebold on 06/19/2013

For people looking for a memory card of high capacity and quality, here's a great choice, are d memory card, allows a large storage of photos, videos, files, music and all you want to use, reliable seller, received in ferfeito state, recommend. Although it takes about forty days to receive the goods ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections