DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SD/TF Card with SD Card Adapter - Black (16GB / Class 6)
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanisebold on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For people looking for a memory card of high capacity and quality, here's a great choice, are d memory card, allows a large storage of photos, videos, files, music and all you want to use, reliable seller, received in ferfeito state, recommend. Cons:Although i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrmK38 on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:SD card workes like it supposed to do. Price is nice and build quality is good. Used this in my telephone. Got accepted by the phone correctly and no problems so far. Price is very nice compared to local stores around here in the netherlands. This SD is a class 6, this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byencanty on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a great micro SD card, it's fast enough and it does what it's supposed to do. I use it as a memory storage card for my mobile phone. I own a HTC Desire and it has a relatively low phone storage, which means that I need a good memory card if I want to download mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilosie93 on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very fast and reliable memory card, I use it on multiple devices (my brand new smart phone and camera) and it works perfect. With adapter that comes with the card you can transfer files directly to laptop. Cons:Absolutely no cons for this product, everything a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrasildeluna on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Practical and reliable, good storage capacity. Adapter is extremely practical if you have a TF reader such as an HDD dock or a laptop with an SD card slot. Cons:Not really a con regarding the product, but I searched high and low for this mini SD card without the adapter... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySR1911 on 09/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:price is lower than other 16GB / Class 6 micro sd cards when compared to the prices practiced in my country. And I have no reason to doubt it. It is extremely easy to use, just put it on the phone. It came with an adaptator for sd cards reader. and this card is totally... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVitorMoura on 08/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a functional 16gb (14,5gb) MicroSD for a price that fits in anyone's pocket. The speed seems to be right but i didnt test it. It works in my cell phone as well as in other devices like a stereo or my PC. Cons:Sometimes i strogle to fit it into a SD adapter while ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaquimapa on 08/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works correctly, with a great speed. It arrives in a big quality plastic case with an adapter what works perfectly. Funciona correctamente, con una buena velocidad. llega en una caja de plastico de buena calidad con un adaptador que funciona perfectamente C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynachosemantic on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Really low price. * Fast for reading (10MB/s using an USB adapter) * Fast writing (7 MB/s using an USB adapter). * Tested on different devices all recognize it well. Cons:None at the moment. It's working really well. The plastic of the adapter it brought may... Read more

0 0
  • posted byafxyanne on 07/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For the product I can say that I have used it on my mobile phone and has been very useful. There has been flawed and has supported my phone without problems. Has all of the storage it promises. I found a very good buy and probably buy it again ... Cons:I have found no f... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections