Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAntojoekb on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Excellent rises in his place, quickly reads and quickly writes. Compact and visible. Very convenient to use an adapter.Cons:And what else can be the downside? It just works.OtherThoughts:Good card for any purpose, if you have enough of 2 GB. Tablet, e-book, cell phone or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGcmarimon on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Fast transfer rate and fast read rate. Adapter and card working perfectly, comes with one plastic case (for both). Secure Digital cards allow you to store your photos, music and data on a small card, fast and secure. These cards are designed to meet the new ele... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfabbrizi on 12/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Excellent product for several reasons: highly Compete with rival carcateristicas frontline and other similar. The second is a device that is used today much as most of the phones. Third, the price and quality are outstanding. The product comes in a plastic case that prot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfast4ever on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- It is very cheap - real 2GB space available - Comes with an adapter - comes preformatted -> ready to use when you receive it!Cons:- Adapter is not very good, sometimes you must reinsert the card a couple of times before it works - seems to be a slow card c... Read more

1 1
  • posted byDamianLDF on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-So cheap you could buy a few just in case -Descent memory size, enough for almost every camera, cellphone, MP3 or MP4 -I've been using it for about 3 months, recording some GBs of video and storing files, and it's still working great. -Comes in a nice plastic case.Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallangood on 09/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This is the cheapest memory card for sale on DX. It's came with adapter too. Works like a charm. It's have a good I/O performance.Cons:It is very hard to remove the micro SD from the adapter. After you put it, you need a long nail or some external tool, like a pen or a m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoonshell on 08/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good memory card, it has 2 gb, its real!Cons:Plastic is a bit cheap but this not really a con because i bought this item for memory, not for touching it everytime. Also SD card adaptor is not working. Its not working with my computer and my camera too, but its... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLamKaYau on 05/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:1. Cheap 2. Functioning well 3. Come with casing I bought 3, all working fine. 2G cards are difficult to find these days. I need it for my old digital camera which cannot take more than 2G SDHC cards. This item is the cheapest one that I can find. Cons:A bit hard to fit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections