Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVladx0230 on 02/09/2015

Involvement: General (knows how to use it) - Ownership: 2 weeks Pros: I have bought this card to experiment with Arduino. I have Ethernet Shield and this is exactly what I needed for storing web pages and other large information. So yes, it is compatible with Arduino. My best recommendations! it... Read more

2GB Micro TF Card + SD Adapter

Impression:excellent,Good value,working;

0 0 0

• posted byramiil on 01/27/2015

No problems found - it`s blugged and work 2 years without any errors.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byijebla on 01/22/2015

Dificiles de encomtrar en el mercado español y son necesarias para maquinas de fotografia antiguas que no admiten mas de 2Gb

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byssokolow on 01/22/2015

All 2GB of space tested perfectly in F3 (Linux flash storage test tool), it performs well for what it is, and it works flawlessly in my EZ-Flash IV flash cart when combined with SKU 5341 to adapt it to the MiniSD form factor.

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byanja20 on 11/22/2014

otimo produto sem reclamaçoes recomendo a todos muito versatil chego bem rapido veio muito bem embalado gostei muito do produto

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

• posted bywantsomegetsome on 11/09/2014

Pros: works as expected. speeds are fine for what it does. a couple of my older gadgets need 2gb or less. (the higher ones don't work) technology advancements. been using this for the last 4 months (using it a lot) and its still working fine. Cons: a little pricey for a 2gb. Some older gadgets so... Read more

2gb Micro TF card and adapter 2gb Micro TF card and adapter 2gb Micro TF card and adapter 2gb Micro TF card and adapter 2gb Micro TF card and adapter

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted byqwertle on 10/04/2014

The quality of this product seems to be all right, especially for the price. I mostly needed the adapter and so far it has been flawless, but the card malfunctioned right after I first used it. It did have the whole 2 GB of space available indeed, but later when I tried to read the data I stored,... Read more

Impression:Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byfrankesti on 08/01/2014

I have ordered many things from dealextreme and I have always got what I have ordered. I have to wait but stuff always arrive. I am pleased so far with their service and I hope they continue like that. I also like some of their clothes but most of them are not my size. As they buy from an Asian I... Read more

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted byAntojoekb on 01/09/2013

Excellent rises in his place, quickly reads and quickly writes. Compact and visible. Very convenient to use an adapter. And what else can be the downside? It just works. Good card for any purpose, if you have enough of 2 GB. Tablet, e-book, cell phone or any other gadget. I bought 2 memory card a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGcmarimon on 01/04/2013

Fast transfer rate and fast read rate. Adapter and card working perfectly, comes with one plastic case (for both). Secure Digital cards allow you to store your photos, music and data on a small card, fast and secure. These cards are designed to meet the new electronic devices smaller and in need... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections