DX » Community » Reviews » 3W 280LM 2800-3500K 3-LED Warm White Light Ceiling Lamp - Silver (AC 85~265V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygatch924 on 03/10/2014

Great light (color and intensity). The aded pictures show the products actual apperance. Ofcourse the price is exeptional, so I bought 15 of these lamps. The built quality is not the best. There are wood screws used to connect aluminum parts. Oviosly someone on the long way wasn't careful enough, becouse the package was damaged and a couple of the lamps ... Read more

installed
    0 0
  • posted bySemis on 04/10/2013

Good price considering the quality. Very low power consumption. Relatively strong light shine. Simple wiring that can handle even amateur. 89~265V adapter is included. Light can be tilted to both sides. Aluminium body. Relatively narrow light beam, but what I expected it. Mounting depth could be less. I did not find any major deficiencies that would ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byatabraha on 01/04/2013

I got three of these more than two months ago, and they replaced three halogen lights of each 10W above the mirror in the restroom. This LED light is much brighter and colder lights. About the same light color as a florescent tubes. The main parts are made of aluminum. The quality seems to be good, with big heat sinks. The light can be tilted a few ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections