Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxephris on 07/23/2013

- Solid and stable regulated power supply from ~12V or 5V to 3.3V/5V - Runs cool - The 3 pins on each rail for GND and 3.3V/5V are nice - 3.3V/5V switch is secure and makes it just easy enough to change but hard enough to accidentally screw it up - Lack of an on/off switch - The mini-USB port only uses the power pins, it doesn't "talk USB"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalepg on 03/28/2013

It is very easy to use. You can select 5V or 3.3V on one rail with the switch, and the other rail is always 5V. Very useful in projects that need both voltage levels. A red LED indicates it is on. Mine is exactly like the one in the photo, and occupies very little space (only takes one row of the breadboard). Fits the breadboard well. It does not have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythejcs on 02/23/2013

It's a really piece, well made, beautiful and really useful. It has indepent voltage selectors for both sides , so you can have 3.3V on the left and 5V on the right side. There is an internal voltage converter. The board is different from the image, it covers some rows of the bread board. Instead of jumpers, it could use some switches for selecting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byf11lbert on 02/01/2013

Just love it - very simple and convenient solution. You can power on it from usb or from power adapter (or even from battery if you want and have adapter cable for that - from 9v battery to 2.0 connector). You can easely get power from socket on the board or you use it on breadboard and you can choose separately whist voltage you nee on right and left ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymdma1g on 11/16/2012

It's small. You can power it you can feed it via USB or via barrel plug, it has a jumper for voltage selector between 3.3 and 5v. I test it with a multimerter and works really nice. Mine is not like the one on the photo, It is rectangular and occupies prototyping space on the breadboard. I want to know the quality of the components used and its strength ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadman on 11/07/2012

It get's the job done. The top and the bottom pins can be changed separately to +5V or +3.3V, so you can use it to power 3.3V Display and 5V ICs at the same time. It fits perfectly on the breadboard. It has a on/off switch so you won't need to unplug the cable every time you want to turn the power off. Mine was different than the one in the picture.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAireal on 10/24/2012

Can use both 3.3 and 5 volts at the same time. Just had to figure out how the jumpers work. (Not to hard, but no instructions) Takes both USB and barrel connectors although never connect at the same time! A little tricky to figure out how the jumpers work, but this is a minor issue. I would still recommend it, for the price. I recieved a different one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprocchetta on 08/01/2012

5v to 3.3v to power almost any project. Good design, one must consider jumper settings according to your needs. It is very practical to have all voltages directly from the module. Works with virtually any DC power supply. The POWER provided by the module is very consistent. In some microcontroller projects was necessary to place a power supply with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilliwhat on 06/01/2012

What I got was rather different to what's in the photo here. Perhaps you will too. I've uploaded pics, but they're taking ages to show up. But I think it might be an upgrade. Essentially, it's the same thing, a breadboard-able power supply. The input is via a barrel connector, as here, and also via a USB socket. The placement of the output pins is the ... Read more

Top down of board Rear of board Board connectors Side view, showing how power pins go into board
    5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections