DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery 11.1V 2100mAh 20C Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery for R/C Helicopters
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjalare on 05/14/2010

This battery is recommended for use in model airplanes R / C Helicopters R / C and any high power consumption device. Pros: - Size adjustment. - Weight fair. - Perfect finish. - Cables and connectors are standard and good quality. - High capacity. There's nothing negative. But there is a new and cheaper product sku.35770 I think a good product for its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVerid on 03/09/2010

Unbeatable price and suprisingly good performance makes this battery perfect choice for anyone who is in need of 11,1V power source. I have mine almost a year and use it regularly. They are used as main batteries in my EasyGlider and EasyStar - about 20minutes off aggresive flying and more than an hour of soaring. I tried and tried but I failed to find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLiber0 on 10/22/2009

Fits perfect in a Walkera 50 just loosen the frame place battery and screw the frame together again Powerful battery I fly with it over 15 minutes not in 3d mode but just hoovering in my garden Nothing so far.................................................................................. maybe more adapter conections to be include in the package Value ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedak1 on 10/15/2009

The battery is housed in the nice orange shrink wrap, which is then filled in with some kind of rubber, most expensive batteries don't even have this good build, I guess it adds a little weight though. The deans connectors were soldered well (even though I replace them with EC3)l, another sign of quality. The batteries fit snugly in my blade 400 (just)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBurton8012 on 10/12/2009

GREAT BATTERY on cycle 40 since i bought them 1 and half ago i get 13 min of flight time on my belt cp v2 and 10 min on my t-rex clone with align power setup nothing really wished the battery shell was stronger starting to wear out but i guess thats normal for all batteries i like these alot plan of getting a few more down the road ive seen cheaper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCerwin on 09/02/2009

i have been using this for over a year now with my Belt-CP and it still has a good punch. I bought them last 5/21/2008 and had over 50 cycles already and I’m still using it. At first I was a bit nervous in buying it because of the cheap price. But now I can assure you that you have a good quality product with a low price value. Just make sure to not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiangilf on 07/13/2009

I use this in my E flite blade 400 3d helicopter. I use a voltage monitor and it takes about 9 minutes to get down to 3.7 volts per cell, so MAH rating appears reasonably accurate. Well constructed, albeit a little heavier than the 1800mAh E flite packs...4 or 5 clicks of trim settles that. I cannot attest to the durability, but would be suprised if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTintin1977 on 05/06/2009

Good battery for the price. Will suit beginers and mild sport flyer. The new Deans they are using is not the same ans is very hard to pull apart. I recommend to change them to original Deans Ultra Plugs. The pack is a bit on the hheavy side compared to equivalent capacity packs. I use 4 of those battery on my Trex 450 SE V2 and they work fine. I'm starting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynitroburn on 02/18/2009

Battery has handled multiple cycles with no issue. Price is much less then what it would be to purchase locally. I was able to fit it sideways into my RC18R giving it super human power. Thing flips over at full throttle due to all the power. Make sure you have something to balance the cells. LiPo can be dangerous, especially in tiny cars hitting 60mph.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytpdinh on 01/15/2009

I currently use these on my Trex 450S and they have been performing very well. They seem to have a good punch to them and I have about 12 cycles on each battery and they still seem pretty strong. The build quality is good, they have a piece of foam at the bottom for those crashes and they have a dean's connector already installed which is nice. I have ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections