Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhugegrand on 01/29/2014

Great build quality, easy to set up. Can't comment on the battery life as I haven't used it long enough. Loses connection all the time. Sometimes it will go into its sleep mode after just a few seconds, and it will take several seconds, shaking and clicking to wake it up. Words cannot explain how annoying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyewteeguy on 09/10/2013

The build is solid. Package comes with 2x AA batteries. Need to remove cover to remove the battery blocking paper. Easy pictorial instructions. Fast and easy configuration. Turn on PC/laptop Bluetooth as seen by other devices. Turn on Rapoo BT 6080 mouse, press the blue button underneath mouse and PC/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywagnerpk on 07/25/2013

High quality bluetooth mouse! And it works very well with my Samsung Galaxy S4 I-9500 with Android 4.22 Jelly Bean. Easy to connect. It competes with Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000. I don't know Rapoo manufacturer, but it looks like it a serious one. A little bit expensive. But, it's a good product, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJovenord on 04/01/2013

Works like a charm in my setup: Win 7 Home 64-bit edition, ASUS Notebook with integrated Bluetooth. Have been using it a month without having to switch batteries. There is an external on/off switch under the mouse in order to shut it off when not in use. No need for a USB transmitter that can get lost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypmanzoni on 11/13/2012

Easy of sync, no need of '0000' codes or something like that, just press sync button search the device in the PC and that's all. Battery duration is awesome, i've have it for about 2 month with the original AA batteries included. Great sleep mode for saving battery. Good size and weight, almost 90% of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThiTatagiba on 10/08/2012

Great weight, very comfortable to use. My Windows 7 recognizes and installed it quickly. No problems to use it. Linux also reconized an worked as expected too. Great finish and beauty. Well protected in case, arrived safe. It came with 2 AA Batterys. It uses invisible optics, no annoying light. No cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoldsorcerer on 08/15/2012

This mouse fits my hand very well, what makes it very comfortable. Its material quality is also great, and it works very well with my MacBook Air 13'' Mid-2011. I don't think it's really a Con, but it took me a while to figure out how to pair it, because of the manual. There's no specifics for Mac there,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections