DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Main Blades Set for Walkera 4# R/C Helicopters
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarsonbr on 06/19/2013

A good upgrade for the MJX F45 as they are 2x stiffer than stock. How to install on the MJX F45 (very easy): 1. Increase the hole diameter by maybe one drill size. 2. Minor file grinds to better the fit like the stock blades. 3. Add some washers (shims) to get your proper fit. None! Buy 2 sets and have ... Read more

MJX F45 with Walkera #4 Main Blades

0 0 0

• posted byvallemarc on 07/10/2012

I can say these blades are very good, the material is of good quality is good size and weight very regular. I bought several price e'o best of all, here in Brazil leaves much more expensive, the problem is expected to arrive. You must buy in many cases to break. I do not see much cons, but perhaps a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymerenguele on 11/07/2011

Nice price and good building quality. They're identic to the ones I had with my walkera. Some say they're a little different, but when you buy for the Walkera 4/4 there are usually little differences betwen OEM ones and brand new spares. These are almost indentical ones. The price is very good, but not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySparedone on 01/05/2011

-These blades are cheaper then the stock blades. -They seem as sturdy as the original blades that came with the #4. Also are less brittle then another brand of replacement blade I tried. -They are about 3/4" longer then the original if this matter to anyone. - Out of 5 pairs, 1 arrived broken in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcentire on 07/20/2010

I just recieved these blades and are using them on Exceed Falcon 40 V2..They are working great, alot stronger than the original blades.Also alot cheaper can't beat this price..Highly recomend. These blades are identical to stock blades same pitch , but are about 5/8 of an inch longer, they work work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycixcos on 01/01/2010

I installed these as soon as I received them. I was flying my Falcon 40 V2 (Walkera #4) with taped up blades. The stock blades on these will crack at the slightest impact. These blades are stronger plastic, not brittle like stock. Not really a con, for this model heli (Walkera #4) you need to remove ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhelibuster on 09/12/2008

Quality looks good. Shape and size is almost identical to the original ESky HBFP blades when stacked up, but weight a little more. Can only barely fly after a lot of adjustments of the proportion mix and gyro gain of the 4-in-1. Note that this product was not designed for Walkera 4 but not for HBFP, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections