DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery Brushless 13000-RPM Electric Motor (11.1V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Techish on 05/02/2010

Pros: Mine seems great. I worried about the comment about the bearings being the wrong size, but mine is perfect. On 10 NiMH cells it is easily seeing over 30Krpm. So the 3Kv seems about spot on. mine is as smooth as silk at no load. Cons: I looked in the endbell, and found there are epoxy blobs between the magnets, which no doubt are causing s... Read more

0 0
  • posted by DragonPhyre on 06/01/2009

Pros: + Cheap. Won't break the bank on a beginning pilot who crashes a lot. + Umm... Shiny. And Red. Mmm... Red... Cons: - Wires are very stiff. - Vibration at high speeds. - Sharp edges on the back of the motor. OtherThoughts: This is perfect for kids and their cheap helicopters. Throw this in there, a nice Lipo (sku.12822 or sku.12821) and le... Read more

0 0
  • posted by norbique on 01/14/2009

Pros: The only good thing in this motor is its price. Price seemed very good, maybe too good. Perhaps that's why the bearings are less than satisfactory. Cons: Both the front and back bearings are loose on the shaft! Meaning the shaft can spin within the bearing itself. This is absolutely not good. The results is that the motor vibrates at cert... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Pepster on 01/11/2009

Pros: I bought this to replace the original brushed motor which lost power after about 30 flights. It is lower in power than the Esky brushless motor for the HBK2. 3000kv vs 3200kv, but it is still more powerful than the brushed motor and much cheaper. It is also much more efficient yielding about 50% longer flight times. The motor does not got... Read more

0 0
  • posted by weidi on 09/18/2008

Pros: I'm using this motor in Honey Bee King v2 with 11T pinion 25A ESC and stock 1000mAh battery. I got ~2200 rpm of main rotor and up to 8min hovering time. Motor is light warm after 6-8min at ~80% power, but it become hot when I tried higher power level about 95% Cons: Motor heats up quickly around max rpm (this is ~30000rpm) even without lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Aquela on 08/08/2008

Pros: Very good motor and good upgrade .Iuse this brushless motor on my Honey Bee King2 matching 30a speed controller , you can use the mystery 30a speed controller.The speed of this motor is good enough for beginner or intermediate pilot. Cons: I cant think of anything else ........ OtherThoughts: Its really good buy the built quality is not b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections