* Simple but useful manual; * Good quality for a very small multimeter
* Nice probes with an OK size
* Accurate in readings of volts, ohms and current
* For this price it is an amazing item
* It is Autorange !!
* Easy access to batteries. * It is a little slow, but nothing that really bother. The size is small, at first it is a little strange, but in ... Read more
Good automatic range Multimeter, nice stable build, reliable works fine in auto mode , but you can manualy set the values/range too, large display, good quality of housing and cables, I am happy with it. Automaticly switch off after some time of no use beeping before. none I could think of. It`s good tool. Coould be cheaper. None I could think off. ... Read more
-Auto off with alarm
-Can measure frequenty and duty cycle -Can measure caps
-Hold works as expected, single press is hold, second press is release
-Soft touch plastic No manual in resistant measurement -Reasonable test leads
-Fuses inside is fine, why would you need them outside?
-Not the most accurate but it will do for most uses ... Read more
Very good switch, nicely done inside. Components of solid quality, two fuses, good accuracy - tested with Fluke.
4 trimmer for setting inside, can be calibrated if necessary. Probe Low quality of but they work.
Fuses are in so DMM must be opened when replacing.
Continuity does not work so great. It has a little delay. Starts buzzing, then a break, and ... Read more
- Quality (for the price), all smd inside.
- Probes, and fits nice.
- English manual with all specifications.
- Fuse quality inside.
- Easy access to batteries. - Fuse inside.
- Unaccuracy measurements with high value resistors.
- Unaccuracy measurements with low value caps.
- Unhelpful HOLD function (only works when squeezed).
- REL function only work ... Read more
Opened it up everything looks good All the buttons worked completely functional Very Portable 9V battery included! Has a micro amp range and capacitance Probes are very nice and sharp Has a HRC fuse OFF on both sides Over-All decent build quality for a DMM Fuses are un - acessable from the outside 9V battery The continuity didn't latch and was scratchy ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.