DX » Community » Reviews » UNI-T UT136B 2.0" LCD Digital Multimeter - Red + Grey (1 x 9V)
Customer’s impression:
Really good product Good multimeter Compra recomendada Comprehensive Good value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagiccow on 07/09/2015

Useful and inexpensive meter. Styled like its bigger cousin the UT16E, and quite a useful companion if you ever need two meters to measure voltage and current at the same time. This is also an ideal device to have in the car in case you ever need to check the electrics.

Impression:Good multimeter;

0 0 0

• posted bythordonder on 03/23/2015

Pros: Love the functions and options Cons: None

0 0 0

• posted by8842918 on 02/05/2015

Battery included. Working. I havent tested it yet. Looks OK.

0 0 0

• posted bymrmuzzio on 01/22/2015

Pros: nice finish, sturdy design, battery was included. Good testing leads. The same product you could find in an specialiced store in our dear Country, but half the price.

Impression:Really good product;

0 0 0

• posted bybohdanov on 01/20/2015

I am a professional electrician. Multimeter just wonderful! Reliable, accurate, easy to use. I am very happy!

0 0 0

• posted by8854475 on 12/21/2014

Me parece muy aconsejable su compra. Relacion calidad /precio excelente. Pros: Buena calidad para el precio que tiene. Mediciones casi exactas comparado con un multimetro digital 5 veces más caro. Parece bastante robusto, con su protección de goma roja. Cables de buen grosor Contras: Echo de una... Read more

Impression:Compra recomendada;

0 0 0

• posted byRobiGR on 11/15/2014

This device is really good if you can't spend $50 on a multimeter, don't want to, or just need a cheap multimeter. I recommend it for electronics. I was surprised by the quality of this product. I have check the different measurments with another multimeter, the UNI-T was 5 time cheaper and as as... Read more

Really good product, I recommend it for electronics.

1 0 2

• posted byRabble on 10/19/2014

Delivered quickly in spite of the surface shipping! This is the best multimeter I've ever had. Audible continuity testing is a wonderful bonus I didn't expect. Most of the things it measures have autoranging, it handles AC and DC with equal aplomb, and can measure frequencies too. I really should... Read more

Impression:Comprehensive Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byXa7v9ier on 08/15/2014

Able to measure variables accurately in about 2 seconds Accurate readings Better than an analogue multimeter which i used this to replace them Awesome Has 2 fuses Easy to change batteries if batteries fail. Only has 3 screws which secures both the battery compartment and the multimeter feature... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklamarth on 02/14/2014

* Simple but useful manual; * Good quality for a very small multimeter * Nice probes with an OK size * Accurate in readings of volts, ohms and current * For this price it is an amazing item * It is Autorange !! * Easy access to batteries. * It is a little slow, but nothing that really bother. The... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere