DX » Community » Reviews » UNI-T UT136B 2.0" LCD Digital Multimeter - Red + Grey (1 x 9V)
Customer’s impression:
Really good product Good multimeter Compra recomendada Comprehensive Good value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8842918 on 02/05/2015

Battery included. Working. I havent tested it yet. Looks OK.

Impression:Good multimeter;

0 0 0

• posted bymrmuzzio on 01/22/2015

Pros: nice finish, sturdy design, battery was included. Good testing leads. The same product you could find in an specialiced store in our dear Country, but half the price.

Impression:Really good product;

0 0 0

• posted bybohdanov on 01/20/2015

I am a professional electrician. Multimeter just wonderful! Reliable, accurate, easy to use. I am very happy!

0 0 0

• posted by8854475 on 12/21/2014

Me parece muy aconsejable su compra. Relacion calidad /precio excelente. Pros: Buena calidad para el precio que tiene. Mediciones casi exactas comparado con un multimetro digital 5 veces más caro. Parece bastante robusto, con su protección de goma roja. Cables de buen grosor Contras: Echo de una... Read more

Impression:Compra recomendada;

0 0 0

• posted byRobiGR on 11/15/2014

This device is really good if you can't spend $50 on a multimeter, don't want to, or just need a cheap multimeter. I recommend it for electronics. I was surprised by the quality of this product. I have check the different measurments with another multimeter, the UNI-T was 5 time cheaper and as as... Read more

Really good product, I recommend it for electronics.

1 0 2

• posted byRabble on 10/19/2014

Delivered quickly in spite of the surface shipping! This is the best multimeter I've ever had. Audible continuity testing is a wonderful bonus I didn't expect. Most of the things it measures have autoranging, it handles AC and DC with equal aplomb, and can measure frequencies too. I really should... Read more

Impression:Comprehensive Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byXa7v9ier on 08/15/2014

Able to measure variables accurately in about 2 seconds Accurate readings Better than an analogue multimeter which i used this to replace them Awesome Has 2 fuses Easy to change batteries if batteries fail. Only has 3 screws which secures both the battery compartment and the multimeter feature... Read more

Impression:Good multimeter;

0 0 0

• posted byklamarth on 02/14/2014

* Simple but useful manual; * Good quality for a very small multimeter * Nice probes with an OK size * Accurate in readings of volts, ohms and current * For this price it is an amazing item * It is Autorange !! * Easy access to batteries. * It is a little slow, but nothing that really bother. The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLibor1 on 02/14/2014

Good automatic range Multimeter, nice stable build, reliable works fine in auto mode , but you can manualy set the values/range too, large display, good quality of housing and cables, I am happy with it. Automaticly switch off after some time of no use beeping before. none I could think of. It`s... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseptillion on 04/11/2013

-Auto range -Auto off with alarm -Can measure frequenty and duty cycle -Can measure caps -Cheap -Hold works as expected, single press is hold, second press is release -Soft touch plastic No manual in resistant measurement -Reasonable test leads -Fuses inside is fine, why would you need them the a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections