DX » Community » Reviews » UNI-T UT15C 1.1" LCD Digital Voltage Tester - Black + Red (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
1 ITEM RECEIVED Nice tester for electricians
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9239384 on 04/02/2015

Very good, useful and easy to use. Very good for electricians.

Impression:Nice tester for electricians;

0 0 0

• posted by8936743 on 03/20/2015

trusted seller

Impression:ITEM RECEIVED;

0 0 0

• posted bykujoon on 01/26/2015

This product is very good and behind price 25 dollar buy 10 pcs.

Impression:1;

0 0 0

• posted byororoshka on 10/08/2014

I find, this is really good tester for common daily operations with electricity for home users and electricians. Good built, solid body with good insulation, backlight on probes, long probe tips and wire. Here is minor restrictions. Recommended voltage measure time is 30 sec, then you should wait... Read more

Impression:Nice tester for electricians;

0 0 0

• posted bywolverine111 on 04/23/2014

its very good built, manufacturer used strong materials, measurment is acurate, very good feuature is line testing that helps me lot in my work of electrician technik. I use it everyday and since now it works great. Has a led light that help to find wires in dark places like shaft or in maybe LCD... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycbr1000f on 04/25/2013

Very comfortable fit in hand. Clear display of test results. 3-phase power detection and order of phases, instant LED indication of voltages, with LCD of value. Audible indication of continuity with LED. Fully automatic, no switches to set. Uses 2 x AAA batteries. I expect these to last for the... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: