Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very interesting detector.

posted by Arkad on 06/07/2012
    15 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Excellent design. High quality of assembly. It is very likely that it is the real Cobra. Two modes of superheterodyne. It catches stationary radars on good distance. You can storage interference frequency. It is also possible to keep coordinates of cameras. It is possible to set speed below which warning won't be. There is mini-usb the socket for updating.

Cons:

The user's guide from absolutely other detector. A lot speaking device and you can't disable it . Language is only English. But the phrase "GPS OK" sounds on the language which unknown to me .
    There is no possibility to disable bands. There are no buttons the city/highway and mute. Sometimes warns about something unclear. You can't set time zone. But time from GPS and time zone is only China. And each hour the device says about time in Beijing. You can't disable it.

OtherThoughts:

I hope the detector catches all radar in our country. If it so, it costs this money.
    Also it would be desirable to believe that I can update firmware in future.

Bottomline:

I think it is good purchase.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections