DX » Community » Reviews » Mele F10 Fly Mouse 3-in-1 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse + Keyboard + Remote Control - Black
  • 5 star 49 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byd33g on 06/22/2014

Absolutely amazing remote. The auto mouse feature on switch over can be turned on and off at will if desired(XBMC / Android OS). The remote itself is well thought out and responds well. There is no lag in the button clicks. The keyboard buttons on the back aren't as 'clicky' as i would have hoped. Sometimes you don't know if you've pressed the button ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhoaxer on 06/08/2014

It is made of high quality materials. I was trully expecting a lower quality, but the plastics are really good, stiff and nicely finished. The rubber of buttons are also of high quality and no sound is heard when pushing them. What is more, the design is really modern and perfected. It feels comfortable to hold in hand and nice to touch. Battery holds ... Read more

Box, USB stick and remote in hand
    0 0
  • posted byReneSantos on 04/08/2014

Bubber keys, not so big, smaller than my TV remote, can be used as mouse and keyboard. Good RF reception. Good battery life and easy to recharge. Lack of backlight, this could not seem so important but usually the room is dark when watching movies, so it would be a good addition. It is not so good to use the directional on XBMC on mouse mode because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuriloq on 04/01/2014

Mouse and keyboard functions work fine in my computers, without having to install a driver. The battery lasts forever (I only charged it once!). - IR Remote function doesn't work at all, even with a notebook with an IR receiver. Probably it's only useful for Mele specific media center. - Keyboard layout is not standard. It doesn't have a lot of important ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybasilparis on 02/26/2014

It is the perfect controller. I use XBMC and everything egianan simpler. The range is very good and the battery lasts too. I have not dookimasei in games but the movement of the hand is aligned with the pointer on the computer screen The buttons are a bit hard and difficult a beginner. Until you ROUTINE hurts a bit the wrist by your hand movements. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjerezchileno on 01/24/2014

Its super easy to use, just connect and it works, it disables the keyboard when it faces down. The battery life is super long, I need to charge it every 3 months by using it like 4 hours a day. My 6 years old daughter uses without issues. It feels very comfortable in my hand. It has some custom buttons I haven't been able to set up. Sometimes when I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeurOSick on 01/08/2014

This remote is simply impressive. It acts as a Wii-mote to PC. I tested on Windows 7, Ubuntu and Android. I am very satisfied with the performance of this product. I tested in a few remote control that was not worth much. Simple to use, just plug the bluetooth dongle and it works without additional drivers. unlike a Wiimote must fit with the edges of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycraigfe on 01/04/2014

love it. I had one of those ancient pc mouse remotes. Great batter life, very convenient to use. what can I say? love it. It loses it's "line" a little when you make a lot of sweeping gestures. If you also move too slowly you could end up with your arm sideways just to get the pointer centred. I flip it over to keyboard and then back when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byifet4u on 12/17/2013

Simplicity, easy connecting, baterry, gyroscope switching mouse/keyboard, USB Charging, design, plastic quality, TV remote control, Excelent wireless range of use. slightly moved midle button to left, mouse is moving a little when double clicking, no gyroscope gaming experience, remote control should have more supported devices. Mele F10 Fly Mouse would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceker on 12/16/2013

sin duda es un producto en el cual uno puede experimentar el trabajo de un dispositivo a distancia; puedes controlar cualquier interfaz, de cualquier sistema operativo; y puedes hacer más practico y elegante cualquier presentación- al principio debes de mantener la calma en la asimilacion de espacio de uso; pues intentaras marcar todo el espacio,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections