DX » Community » Reviews » Mele F10 Fly Mouse 3-in-1 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse + Keyboard + Remote Control - Black
  • 5 star 39 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byd33g on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Absolutely amazing remote. The auto mouse feature on switch over can be turned on and off at will if desired(XBMC / Android OS). The remote itself is well thought out and responds well. There is no lag in the button clicks. Cons:The keyboard buttons on the bac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhoaxer on 06/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is made of high quality materials. I was trully expecting a lower quality, but the plastics are really good, stiff and nicely finished. The rubber of buttons are also of high quality and no sound is heard when pushing them. What is more, the design is really modern a... Read more

Box, USB stick and remote in hand
    0 0
  • posted byReneSantos on 04/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bubber keys, not so big, smaller than my TV remote, can be used as mouse and keyboard. Good RF reception. Good battery life and easy to recharge. Cons:Lack of backlight, this could not seem so important but usually the room is dark when watching movies, so it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlackSpiritus on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a cool and compact design, has great quality and does what it says, it worked on my smartphone by connecting it with usb otg, the price is also exellent, in my country you can buy it in a normal (web)store for a much higher price Cons:key characters dep... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytotemon on 11/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Two-side controls. Wireless controlled. Internal battery (no need of AAA batteries) with long duration. Cons:Maybe that some of the characters are not recognized by the android pc I'm using with it. But it can be problem of the android pc instead of the remote control. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycnewbyuk on 10/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very slick controller. Works perfectly with any Android mini pc. Button layout on the remote control, mouse side is very well thought out. Very natural to use. Range is very good. Works like a Wii controller in remote/mouse mode, and it works very well. (Even... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvisvesvaran on 09/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Mele F10 Fly Mouse 3-in-1 running at 2..4GHz is a most useful device when running Media Players a Laptop or PC. This is especially true when you do not have a touch screen computer. It is easy to set up and use. But you must have a free USB port on your device to in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperape on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very usefull, you can convert the mouse in a qwerty keyboard only flip it around. Good quality. Easy to use. Air mouse works perfectly. Just like wii remote. This is one of the best remotes that I have ever handled. Is easy to charge and last a lot of uses. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolo975 on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent addition to an android boxing! He knows everything we need! What is more beautiful, it's rare talent :) The whole family enjoys the product, we use several devices too! The last piece is one of my friend bought me, and I was looking forward to this new... Read more

0 0
  • posted byibilbob on 09/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very easy to use, very useful. synced with no effort, and works perfectly since. the keyboard is very useul. the mouse takes time to adjust to it, but once you get it it's very easy to use Cons:would love an option to configure the "future" (last row) buttons, in all OS... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections