DX » Community » Reviews » Mele F10 Fly Mouse 3-in-1 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse + Keyboard + Remote Control - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Very nice Very Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8925437 on 07/18/2015

It is a great PC gadget. I use it for PC connected to my TV as a home theater player. It takes a while to learn how to move with cursor, but in a two days you can use it as intuitive as your pc mouse. The connection was established immediately. Living cycle of charged batteries is about 3 months.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byAlanrdej on 07/16/2015

realmente fácil de usar, basta ligar e emparelhamento. Ar do mouse funciona muito bem, realmente útil

0 0 0

• posted byshvecht on 06/11/2015

Pros: Really easy to use, just plugging in and pairing. Air mouse works great, really useful for big screen media centre. Cons: Not perfect build quality, though pretty good. I had some problems with trying to teach it how to control my projector through the IR learning function.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by8459750 on 05/11/2015

This flymouse is an indispensable addition to an Android TV-box. Good price/quality value. Very useful. Pro's: Buildt-in battery (charge by USB). Very accurate control of your of your Android or other device, both by mouse and keyboard. Con: Built-in IR transmitter cannot be programmed for use... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalferrar on 03/20/2015

Pros: Good remote control, very good quality. On my Android device runs out of the box. Cons: The air mouse feature works fine, but sometimes it is difficult to click over small buttons due to the involuntary remote movement when you push the center click button, however you can get used to it a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdomba on 03/15/2015

very simple and easy to use

Impression:Very nice item;

0 0 0

• posted byscerio on 02/25/2015

Pros: does what is meant Cons: build quality is not perfect, sometimes keys are pressed but not detected

0 0 0

• posted by8844064 on 01/18/2015

quasi perfetto tranne che manca il tasto chiocciola, anche se ce non funziona, questa é l unica pecca ma per il resto è favoloso e il prezzo é a portata di tutti!

Impression:nice,Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted by8715460 on 01/18/2015

the product is fine,the seller is great,the only thing that sucks is the brazilian postal service.

0 0 0

• posted bypedrovd on 01/09/2015

Everything in this product is good. It works exactly as described, just plug and play. One point that I have to reclaim is the mapping keys and many futile buttons. But it's easy to remap if you is are a programmer :)

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere