DX » Community » Reviews » Mele F10 Fly Mouse 3-in-1 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse + Keyboard + Remote Control - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Very nice Perfeito
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlavaZus on 01/26/2016

The product works just as described in the product description, the setup and configuration was easy. Took one minute to learn the IR functions and now i only use this universal remote for all my media needs.

Impression:good,Very good produt for its price;

0 0 0

• posted bydrgvid on 12/27/2015

simple installation, easy to use, intuitive

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byk4chn1k on 11/11/2015

Pros: IR learning is great works with PC (win7 & 10) and raspberry pi nice design internal li-ion battery dongle is very small comes with microusb ccharginng cable Cons: no CTRL key

0 0 0

• posted bykalexy91 on 10/23/2015

Remote control is perfect. I'm using it with windows 10 and Kodi. For mapping buttons use event ghost with generic HID plugin (for advanced buttons).

Impression:good,perfect,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bytaltos1 on 10/13/2015

Pros: I run a media pc and to be able to control my stereo tv and pc with one remote is fantastic, nice button lay out, clean simple. Con: instructions for programming IR are a little off, you hold the button to turn programing on it blinks every second then pick your button you want to program... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byOnelink on 09/11/2015

Funciona muito bem e a qualidade do produto em si (material) é muito boa

0 0 0

• posted byoliver86 on 08/18/2015

Fácil de usar, teclado QWERTY integrado pra fácil digitação, bateria interna, basta colocar o cabo USB pra carregar ele.

Impression:Perfeito;

0 0 0

• posted by8925437 on 07/18/2015

It is a great PC gadget. I use it for PC connected to my TV as a home theater player. It takes a while to learn how to move with cursor, but in a two days you can use it as intuitive as your pc mouse. The connection was established immediately. Living cycle of charged batteries is about 3 months.

0 0 0

• posted byAlanrdej on 07/16/2015

realmente fácil de usar, basta ligar e emparelhamento. Ar do mouse funciona muito bem, realmente útil

0 0 0

• posted byshvecht on 06/11/2015

Pros: Really easy to use, just plugging in and pairing. Air mouse works great, really useful for big screen media centre. Cons: Not perfect build quality, though pretty good. I had some problems with trying to teach it how to control my projector through the IR learning function.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere