Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykartstig on 12/03/2013

Extremely cheap. Fairly lightweight. Has metal Gears. Easy to Use. Works well with Arduino. Hooked it up in a matter of minutes. Excellent for prototyping. Not the most accurate (although I haven't measured it, it seems to have some play). It may not have full 180deg range (probably around 170deg). Mounting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromgarg on 04/04/2013

Well built servo, given the price. I bought these to convert them for continuous rotation to be used in robotics application and it was easy task, took about 5 minutes per servo. The travel limiter is just a simple pin that was easy to remove. Feedback potentiometer is attached with single screw and ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bykirovclass on 10/26/2012

The servo has a fairly strong torque and it's made in metal. As it is not too tiny, it's relatively simple to attach it. I notice that in some occasions it is overshooting a little bit, probably because the whole gear system must be quite heavy. I'm starting to use these servos for some robotics projects ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bykentfa on 08/07/2012

Works fine in my crawler project. Fits snug and have good length on the cords. For the price i cant see any cons.Iif it breaks down, just get a new one.....By two end have one spare. ok for small projekt where you nead an ok regulator. Not the stongest one but do the job. All servos should be waterproof(... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypjwerneck on 09/24/2010

- High torque - Metal gears - Strong build - Good speed - A lot of play and sometimes jitter - A little overshoot sometimes - Few parts for attaching to the application If you buy a lot of these for a single application, like a legged robot or robot arm, you should be careful to check if they are really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypjwerneck on 08/21/2010

All metal gears Very strong, good torque Cheap May overshoot and produce a lot of electrical noise when moving. I recommend I miss some other adapters for the shaft, like a circle-shaped. More than once I got some MG995s with slightly different shaft from each other, and the adapter from some other won'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroosterfella46 on 03/03/2010

cheap servos that works great i have used this for more than 2 months no problem so far so far so good i used it on all my 1;10 drift kits and mini 1;10 kits handles great works great best of all it's cheap sounds rough when turning but it is metal geared so it's still acceptable price-wise what you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqorrona on 02/19/2010

strong servo. indeed all metal gears. a ball bearing on the output-shaft. not sealed though. has a lot of play. better not use it for anything that suffers from much play. gears feel mushy or grinding when turned without power. is not digital as the sticker suggests. (you can hear the difference) tries ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byParrotile on 01/10/2010

Brass / Steel gearing right down to the servomotor drive. Standard footprint, useful bag of fittings, standard JR colourway on cable, output shaft splines fit heaps of "after-market" servo accessories, and all after market JR stuff. LOTS of BAD REVIEWS on the Internet RC Pages, however I've ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybajapete on 04/01/2009

unbeatable price for such a great servo... i been using these servos for quite some time now wuth great success... main use has been steering for rc monster trucks and it is best suitable for that.... metal gears and high torque also fast enough for trucks.... no complaints from my end so far.... maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections