Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykartstig on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely cheap. Fairly lightweight. Has metal Gears. Easy to Use. Works well with Arduino. Hooked it up in a matter of minutes. Excellent for prototyping. Cons:Not the most accurate (although I haven't measured it, it seems to have some play). It may not have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromgarg on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well built servo, given the price. I bought these to convert them for continuous rotation to be used in robotics application and it was easy task, took about 5 minutes per servo. The travel limiter is just a simple pin that was easy to remove. Feedback potenti... Read more

1 1
  • posted bykirovclass on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The servo has a fairly strong torque and it's made in metal. As it is not too tiny, it's relatively simple to attach it. Cons:I notice that in some occasions it is overshooting a little bit, probably because the whole gear system must be quite heavy. OtherThoughts:I'm sta... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykentfa on 08/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine in my crawler project. Fits snug and have good length on the cords. Cons:For the price i cant see any cons.Iif it breaks down, just get a new one.....By two end have one spare. OtherThoughts:ok for small projekt where you nead an ok regulator. Not the stonges... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypjwerneck on 09/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- High torque - Metal gears - Strong build - Good speed Cons:- A lot of play and sometimes jitter - A little overshoot sometimes - Few parts for attaching to the application OtherThoughts:If you buy a lot of these for a single application, like a legged robot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypjwerneck on 08/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All metal gears Very strong, good torque Cheap Cons:May overshoot and produce a lot of electrical noise when moving. I recommend OtherThoughts:I miss some other adapters for the shaft, like a circle-shaped. More than once I got some MG995s with slightly differ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroosterfella46 on 03/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap servos that works great i have used this for more than 2 months no problem so far so far so good i used it on all my 1;10 drift kits and mini 1;10 kits handles great works great best of all it's cheap Cons:sounds rough when turning but it is metal geared so it's s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqorrona on 02/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:strong servo. indeed all metal gears. a ball bearing on the output-shaft. not sealed though. Cons:has a lot of play. better not use it for anything that suffers from much play. gears feel mushy or grinding when turned without power. is not digital as the sticker... Read more

1 0
  • posted byParrotile on 01/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Brass / Steel gearing right down to the servomotor drive. Standard footprint, useful bag of fittings, standard JR colourway on cable, output shaft splines fit heaps of "after-market" servo accessories, and all after market JR stuff. Cons:LOTS of BAD RE... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBMW318TI on 03/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of all the price is very good! Well DX is cheapest shop on internet for this great servo! In mine country you will pay double and it's excluding shipping costs. Now about the servo. The servo has metal gears so it's very usefull for strong aplication e.g... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections