Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhaste45 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a real glass lens. It is fat and thick with lots of magnification. It really focuses the light from a 10W LED well. It throws a nice beam. I use it together with a reflector. The lens stays cool even if the LED gets hot. Glass quality is pretty good. Cons:Don't... Read more

0 1
  • posted byNiBaa on 12/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice focus for 4000 lumen 50W LED. Throws light much longer distance than without. Produces bright ring of light on the wall. Fits nicely to my reflector (sku39974). Glass not plastic! Very clear and smooth glass. Cons:None actually, bit heavy though. But glass is!? Act... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygugusse on 11/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It focuses perfectly the LED, even if you have a really strong beam of 80° you still have a little light outside this angle. Cons:I received the lens with a little black spot on it (less than 1mm). It didn't change how it works and it is not annoying at all so i di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjannewal on 10/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, good optics, solid piece with very few visual flaws in the glass Cons:Fixing it onto a 3-cell Maglite eliminates the possibility to store the flashlight lens-down. But the product is not to be blaimed, that's just a by-product of installation. Light scatters... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlav_3 on 09/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Will fit m@gs as stated, just confirming it. If properly focused can give the led of choice very nice throw. Cons:Must keep in mind when considering this item that you're stuck with throw, no spill...unless you can easily change the distance between it and emitter. As w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrianmolinaro on 08/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:1.Made of glass 2.Very thick and heavy 3.Increases the throw of your flashlight 10 fold 4.Super easy to install 5. Extremely affordable Cons:1. Fits a maglite well but is a little tight 2.The optics could be better 3. The lens sticks out past the bezel OtherThoughts:This... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelectronicholas on 06/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good asphericity, solid glass, heavy, at 3,5m I had my xml-t6 draw a 15cm square. Cheap enough if you only need a few. Cons:too bad the lens is not with anti-reflex coatings, but not that annoying, and also I do not expect to find a protection/defense crown for it any t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXjunkie on 04/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Only took 1 month to arrive April 2012. Cheap. Fits C & D Maglites. Measured focal length at about 30mm. Can be used in many different ways on other lights, not just Maglite. Works best WITHOUT a reflector. Held over an LED it works very very well. No bright ring. Goo... Read more

50mm Aspheric white wall 2 meter 50mm Aspheric as a magnifying lens 50mm Aspheric as a magnifying lens
    0 0
  • posted by1Rupert1 on 12/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is probably the best and cheapest way to upgrade your Maglite, from the moment I received this product and I fitted it to my 2 cell Maglite and 6 cell Maglite I was 100% happy. Cons:It is not a perfect fit on the Maglite but once it's on it will not be going anywhe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguitarzan379 on 07/25/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Direct replacement for D and C cell Maglites. I suggest an LED upgrade for it's optimum use. It's build VERY well - no scratches or any damage from shipping. I was quite impressed. Cons:All this did was refract the light on my maglight. Maybe I was expecting i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections