DX » Community » Reviews » Zippered Sports Armband Bag Pouch for Iphone 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabecker on 05/16/2014

Very well done and high quality material. I advice to all, without question. Velcro is very strong also. I'm using with my iPhone 4s almost a year now, and still beautiful and impeccable. Super flexible, and comfortable use. Still has room - space for wallet and earphones. Could be cheaper because its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEvgenZub on 03/24/2014

Really good fix-system, my smartphone never fall down. It's good not only for a iPhone4, but also for any rather big smartphone, such as Explay, and any kind of player. Its even possible to keep wallet, cards and keys in it. If you use it in a summer-time, sometimes it could be a little bit hot with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroger1533 on 11/21/2013

-It protects very well the Iphone (didn't try other brand). -The space for keys and documents is very good to. The phone can also be stored in this compartiment. -The velcro is good and didn't deteriorate. -Good zipper, didn't stuck or break. -Get a little small if you have a big arm. -After a while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydehbok on 07/19/2013

- long belt (I have 42 centimeters biceps) - high quality - 2 sections - very easy to use - small for iPhone 4s with bumper Will be nice if section for iPhone will be bigger. Also shipped more than 3 weeks (I living in Ukraine). In all, very nice bag. I will recommend for my friends and my colleagues.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVekky on 05/17/2013

Very good material! Armband has big pockets, especially the one with the zip in which i can put my smartphone, ID card and some money without any problem. The hook-and-loop fastener is very strong so I don't have to worry that my ipod will fall of while I'm running don't have anti slip material on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywinek on 05/11/2013

- very well made case for your phone - 2 pockets are really practical, you can not only take your phone with you, but also keys, money etc. - fits well to my iPhone 4, but my guess is it will fit same for other smart phones - a zipped pocket is big enough store any model I can imagine - could be a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuliten on 10/05/2012

The material is quite soft and seems it can be used directly over your skin... so far I tried it over my T-Shirt with no issues. It is adaptable to most arm sizes. I have a large fatty arm and it fits me without a problem. The zipper is of a good quality. If you treat it correctly it should be useful ... Read more

How it looks when it is worn. Front velcro compartment works for every phone Zipper compartment useful for money and cards

0 0 3

• posted byGeforcer on 09/25/2012

Great build quality, looks good, works great. The band that holds it to an arm is a bit short. It is good for women. I would have to wear it just above the elbow. Fits ok for bigger phones that iPhone, too. I use it on my Optimus 3D which is way bigger. I like it way more that the ones with a transparent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatjaz85 on 08/04/2012

It has two pockets, one of these two is protected with a zip, but bouth pockets are so big that you can actualy put in two (normal sized) smartphones. The zipped pocket is even in rain dry, so no need to worry that you phone will get wet. If your arm (around triceps and biceps) is not so big, than is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections