DX » Community » Reviews » High Quality Shielded HDMI-HDMI Multimedia AV Cable (1.8-Meter)
  • 5 star 48 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylilaothero on 10/22/2013

Really useful, and the image is perfect! It doesn't get out of the pc very easy. The line could be a little bit longer than it is. But for that I can only buy another one. It is a little bit hard to take it off the pc because it is really tigh. Although it could be longer, it is very useful. And the longer it is, the worst is the image. The image that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndiBcool on 05/16/2013

Great quality and good shielding. I own it over 4 years now and it still works flawless. Comes in a box and has plastic caps on every connector. Cable is a bit stiff because of the thikness and shield. Only HDMI 1.3 This cable might be a bit more expensive then others but has a good shielding, witch is importend sometimes. Especialy if you have a lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynaniugioni on 05/15/2013

Comes in a very good case, great appearence! It is indeed Shielded and has 1.8 meter, which is a good length. The price is above the average that you find at local eletronics stores. I could not find any cons until this moment, of course, it could be cheaper.. :D If you want to improve you image quality at a high level, don't waste any more time and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjiovanni on 04/24/2013

- Made with a good quality construction; - Work just fine with 1080p resolution using my playstation 3 or 720p cable signal; - HDMI 1.3 version; - Cheap price for a product with 1.8 meters; - Shielded as well; - Gold-coloured connectors and plastic caps for protection; - Fits perfectly into my female connectors; - I just added another one to my shopping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/21/2013

Good solid reliable cable, connectors are solid even after many time of connecting/disconnecting the from different laptops/PCs. Looks good and has a high quality feel to it, has no problem with 1080p The cable is a little thick and, this might be a problem if connecting to a TV that is hung on a wall and the connector is facing the wall (for this get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySn0wblind on 02/28/2013

Good picture, colours, HDMI up to 1080, great price for this quality very short lenght, stiff and not very elastic I did not think about the cable lenght when I ordered this product. This cable lenght is recommended if you have a laptop, which you can place near the tv when using the HDMI cable. Good cable for everyday use, highly recommended if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjeiraji on 02/12/2013

good lenght, enought for all usages. very nice looking cable and very strong design. Gold plated connector : not really needed since it a digital connection but looks good. No compatibility problem, HDMI 1.4 source works well. a bit heavy. not stealthy at beacuse of the diameter. I buy three of this at once in advance. don't hesitate to do it : you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduduvitturi on 11/12/2012

very good to use, good measure, the quality of the material that it is made is very good and flexible, it can fits wherever place that you want. The edge of the conector look like gold plugs, it is good to transmit the data from laptop to television. The quality of the image on the screen is amazing. Cheap, works , long enough to plug my laptop and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChowbb on 09/16/2012

This HDMI cable works perfectly. I cannot find one in my area for under fifty dollars. I was skeptical but with no moving parts and for a simple cable this was great. Like I said above, for under ten dollars here at DealExtreme, this was a great purchase. Price: a fifth the cost in my area. Quality: worked as soon as I plugged it in. Ease Of Use: simple ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byheckstigmacs on 08/16/2012

-It is robust, a lot of actually -No interferences, has a good sealing -Has gold in the connectors, so the connectivity increases a lot -The cheapest kind of HDMI cable for it's price -Has a good image quality (tested on an Xbox 360) -Nearly impossible that it breaks -Comes with a nice package that have the connectors protected with a little plastic ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections