DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Make-up Brushes (7-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChanuchi on 03/07/2014

Great brushes. Theyre packed nicely and are covered in plastic covers when I received them. They last just fine and didn't lose hair of the brushes at all. The hairs of the brushes aren't stinging and they are very soft to the skin. It's a real nice set. There is no space for more brushes in the package ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYakkinal on 10/28/2013

You will love this because it has everything! It has a blush brush, eyeliner brush, eyeshadow brush and everything! The bristles are good. I abselutely love the case, it is so easy to brung these everywhere. It is also a cute little set. ALSO - the bristles are soft. The plastic of the handles does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrancinardo on 09/15/2013

This pack of brushes is very usefull and the case has a very good quality just like brushes. My wife uses it too much and she praises it every time she uses it. I really couldn't find any. But many of my wife's friends ask me this as a gift as well... I gave this brush case to my wife and she loved. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTessa25 on 09/12/2013

You will love this remarkable set!!! The brushes are amazing. They are all necessary, and they very well situated in awesome cover for them, which let you take these brushes everywhere with you and it is quite comfortable. The plastic of the handles is not expensive … :(, but you are not going to do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCiipriano on 09/09/2013

A qualidade é excelente. Cada peça vem separada por um plastico, de modo que não deixa a embalagem sujar,embalagem bonita, bem acabada. As cores nas peças fazem o produto parecer melhor do que é, mas isso não quer dizer que o produto seja ruim. O produto realmente é... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaschendale on 06/10/2013

got it for my mother and she seems to like this product - it's a 7 - piece set and the pieces seems to be durable and high quality - the case is way better than expected, it's good quality and doesn't seem to break off any time soon none I can think of. it's good quality and the price is very good as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycapasparacell on 05/27/2013

Excellent Product!!! Very good brushes!!! all brushes have a great quality!!! Low Price!!! Perfect case protector, very good quality and finish!!! the network that holds the brushes rips easily, including one that asked got ripped up. have to be very careful, and do not force the network, otherwise it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfedecascardo on 05/09/2013

makeup kit very useful for women, I bought this product as a gift for my girlfriend and she really liked it because I was needing. has several brushes, which serves for almost all types of makeup. The kit is pretty cool because all the brushes fit in and is easy to close when we travel to take Not found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarlitoauau on 04/07/2013

makeup kit very useful for women, I bought this product as a gift for my girlfriend and she really liked it because I was needing. ela usa quase todos os dias para ficar muito bonita. valeu a pena comprar. has several brushes, which serves for almost all types of makeup. The kit is pretty cool because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneo79x on 03/29/2013

- Very good relation between price and quality. Sometimes cheap means no good but in this case we have a very good product for a lower price than the one we get here in Argentina. - The bag for carrying brushes is confortable to store in any lady bag. None so far. First time we use DX and my wife is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections