DX » Community » Reviews » Extension Cable for RGB 5050 SMD LED Strip (DC 12V / 14cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybenvandeneijnde on 06/14/2014

Good product...very effective...if you kbow how it works. I had a broken ledstrip from deal extreme..the last two meters were wrong colour or off.I just cut a small part where the error occured and with this good product ..iput them together again, now they work great again..all equal colour..just have ... Read more

stick good. tape is to hold strip in place

0 0 0

• posted bysamichlaus on 04/23/2014

good idee to connect led strips arround corners, ceap and easy to use. is made to reopen a few times for my use the cabel are too long, and its not so easy to get them shorter. it was not possible to connect all contacts without bad connections. after a few tries, i soldered all. now it works very fine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiegogiavino on 11/29/2013

muy bueno , y comodo de conectar. y en buen precio, te ahorras el tiempo que perdes soldandolo no le encontre ninugna contra, funciona muy bien y tiene un precio muy bueno es re comodo de colocar, y viene adentro de una bolsita que es muy util jajaj es uno de los productos mas utiles que compre en dx.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypomabo on 08/14/2013

Easy to connect and build didderent solutions. Can be cut to connect 2 LED strips to power. Connection to the LED strip has in several cases bad connection and flickers. Contact oil recommended and the contact/strip needs to be roughened a bit to create better contact Nice price / function ratio with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDJGoldilock on 07/30/2013

does what it needs to do, connect 2 rgb led strips. easy to install, it makes a stable connection with the rgb led strip. there are no cons sicne the product does what it needs to do. The extension cable is not completeley flexible, but it will do the trick. It would have been nice if there were more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenkenobis on 02/20/2013

Good connections between led strips Price ok Fast delivery If you need a little connector, there is enough cable and its a problem to hide it It make the job well, easy to connect It make the job well, easy to connect It make the job well, easy to connect It make the job well, easy to connect It make ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelomy2010 on 09/23/2012

The wires are glued together at arrival which is awesome, cause then you can take the bundle apart in pairs or groups of wires which can be helpful when connecting many wires to the same external component. Comes with many different colors Extruded wire is a little soft; easily bends when inserting into ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections