DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Resistive Screen Win CE 6.0 GPS Navigator w/ FM / TF (4GB / USA Map)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBradley1123 on 07/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The device is responsive and is well designed. It compares favorably with other devices of a similar nature we have tested. So far they are robust and working well. We are happy with the device.Cons:None yet - don't expect an ipad this is a resistive touch scre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyberdarkplus on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:-Touch screen resistive high performance -Easy to use -She has integrated FM transmitter -Good quality with respect to the price -If you want a big screen GPS this is made for you -It is really fast, I never imagined it was so fluidCons:-The sound quality is disg... Read more

Package 1 Package 2 Start Photo App Music App Calc App WinCE 6 Settings App
    1 0
  • posted bydieseld on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:First device i bought for my friend and I like it very much. When you reset GPS receiver it takes less than five minutes to get fix. Very big display, 128MB RAM, relatively fast, good price, easy to work. Friendly menu for modifying. Good quality of the panels. F... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymobiledevJans on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-Quick processor. -Net CF 3.5 already instaled. -Good display. -Lightweight body. -Good book reader instaled also for slovak and czech texts. -You can change theme and wallpaper. -You can start directly WinCe explorer. -Stylus is in the body of the device. __ -... Read more

picture1 picture2 picture3
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections