Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMissingNo on 12/21/2010

Its protect the Ps3 from scratches. It can be removed, and it leaves no marks. The price... Its doesnt protect the playstation logo from scratches... Glue is not very sticky, its went of it you touch it, with you fingers. The large piece is hard to apply without air bubbles. I got two small bubbles. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywhizkris on 08/03/2010

Extremely easy to use and fits well. I bought it a few days back from Dealextreme and for the first time this item reached within 2 weeks time. Nothing yet as I could see.. It fits well in the PS3. I wouldn't like to write some con just because I have to cover up the 500 character limit for DX. I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGIL2K on 08/28/2009

Good protection for your loved PS3. This protective film is cristal clear and will protect the black piano surfaces of your PS3. Good package that protects the film for transportation. The instructions for application are confused but with a minimum expertise you will put this where are supposed to. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamesngiam on 10/18/2008

Protects PS3 from scratches The top piece is 2 pieces which can be difficult to apply since you have to line up 2 pieces. Glue seems to be not very sticky - when holding a corner trying to apply, that corner will not stick anymore, so just use tape to hold it while applying. The large piece can be hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlitz on 09/16/2008

it does the job. It protects your ps3 and leaves no residue. you barely know that its there. Get one and just be patient there is nothing wrong with the product itself. It is just very hard to install the darn thing correctly. Its very hard not to get bubbles unless you are a professional at this kind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeunamius1 on 09/02/2008

it keeps the dust off of the system. Easy to clean. Does not come off. Actually sticks to the system and stays on unlike someother models out there. stickiness stays on and intact so far and it is great to keeping dust and other stuff of it and easy to clean with a cloth there is no cons for this item ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections