DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Anion Energy Bracelet Wristband - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLjepiLeo on 09/04/2013

Really good deal. And it can fit any wrist size.Looks great, simple in appearance but that is what I need. It's just what you see and you have it for a cheap-cheap price. Everyone who noticed that think that it means something special. Easy to wear, quality lock mechanism. Simple. Stylish. Trendy. no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDianochka on 05/20/2013

Simple. Stylish. Trendy. It's just what you see and you have it for a cheap-cheap price. Really good deal. And it can fit any wrist size. By now, no any disadvantages found. The only point: there is no package or gift box, but instead it would increase price. looks great. My boyfriend love it and I recomment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFilatov.p on 07/18/2012

Looks great, simple in appearence but that is what I need. Everyone who noticed that think that it means something special. Easy to wear, quality lock mechanism. Everything in this items is build very good Dust and other thing are gathered in epmty space of metal thing. Don't know about its specific ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections