DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth V3.0 76-Key QWERTY Keyboard w/ PU Leather Case for New Ipad - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A very solid unit for it's price

posted by Ovseychik on 10/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I've been using this keyboard for one week already by now. It looks pretty nice, though, if you look closer you can notice that it's made of a kind of cheap PU. Well, for it's price it's a very solid unit. The buttons are covered with rubber, so, if you spill some coffee on it while working, it might survive.

Cons:

The buttons feedback is very weak. It's definitely not the same as with the full-size keyboards, but still way better than typing with the on-screen keyboard. Even the slightest pressure is recognised, so takes some time to get used to. Plus, the buttons are slightly smaller then usual, so the keyboard feels a bit 'clunky' at times, but I got used to it already.

OtherThoughts:

Well, it's not a drawback, but I'd better mention that I kind of ot used to the fact that all letters in the beginnngs of sentences are capitilised by iOS automatically. With this keyboard my iPad doesn't do this. Another thing is the fact that the " and ' signs key is moved from its usual place (next to the Enter button) to the bottom-right corner.

Bottomline:

Well, it's definitely way better then the on-screen keyboard, but still not the same as the full-sized one. But after a couple of hours of usage it was already fine for me.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections