Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNickNax on 03/05/2013

These screen protectors are ideal for protecting your psp from unwanted scratches! The size is perfect and you can see very clearly through them, I see very minimal glare, I was very pleased with them. No cons exactly but as with all screen protectors it takes a few times to get it perfect, make sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIRyuu on 02/18/2013

Very good screen protector, Fits well on the screen and if cleaned well it has no bubbles. My last one served me 3 years before it needed replacement! No English manual, could be hard to understand for some people because of the 3 layers. Adding a English manual would be great. I used this product before ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrarito on 12/19/2012

just like any other protector films, comes with a cloth a a plastic card to clean the screen and then to correctly stick it. Nothing to do with the iten, more to do with the PSP itself, the fact is that the borders of the PSP screen are rounded (if you look at the PSP horrizontally) so this kind of protectors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytigbgraca on 12/13/2012

Price Quality Ease of install Comes with soft cloth to clean the screen before application Good packaging As far as i know there are none cons, everything went as it was espected! No cons! It's a normal but good quality screen protector, fits well on my PSP 1000 and it was easy to install. For the people ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigtezz on 12/09/2012

Nice thickness and completly anti glare will definately protect your screen from scratches Don't know how long ago the one I received was manufactured or about storage conditions but the edges of the "protector" don't stick Man this tv program i'm watching right now sucks Brrr it's starting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeonardoFujita on 11/03/2012

Its a great, it fits nicely. This screen protector was pretty good build quality for something so cheap. Relatively easy to use and doesn't interfere with screen.despite instructions are in Chinese, you do not need to know Chinese to put the protector, because the manual is quite illustrative. The film ... Read more

product packaging detail package screen protector and instructions protector size protector size screen protector packing/ embalagem

0 0 0

• posted bypysoton on 11/30/2011

* I have this screen protector since 2009, it is still in good condition, and my screen too. * It is very easy for install on my PSP. * I think that it was a good price item. * I think that it protects my screen very well. *It does not affect the actual colors of the videogame. * It is so good as I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by6u5tavo on 10/02/2011

-Great Quality. -Reasonable Price. -Fits perfectly on PSP 1000, 2000 and 3000. -Very easy to use. -The shipping takes only 20 days! -100% protection against scratches. -Completely transparent and does not change the gameplay at all. None at all! Buy it with trust There is no better brand on DX It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPahen on 04/07/2011

This protector does really protect the device's screen from scratches. I think that the price is very big for this SKU. Short-lived, just 4 months I'll have to change it. But I am actively using the device! You have to be careful, if you will need to adjust the size of the screen protector for your device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaoutinen on 04/03/2011

* Very good and cheap way to make your PSP screen last longer unscratched. * Plastic is quite thick and feels very durable. * Almost invisible in use, you won't even notice this screen protector if its attached properly. * Useless if your screen is already scratched, makes it even worse. * This screen ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections