DX » Community » Reviews » DX LED Buckle Flashlight with Mountain Clip (1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhhuber66g on 01/26/2013

very small very bright can be used with rechargeable batteries good focus for use within short distance (for example under the desk behind the computer) the diameter of the hole for the keyring is quite small it was delivered the second time without the mountain clip could be cheaper (related to other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexr46 on 07/25/2010

Very bright AAA light. Good focus and brilliant spot.... but it is not a "thower". Well constructed. I have it always on the glovebox of my car. I think it is a bit expensive for an one mode AAA light... Sometimes it flickers a bit, but then the light stabilizes itself. You can't use it for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScottTheSculpto on 02/23/2009

white bright aaa one mode _________________________ goopy glue in tailcap threads _____________________________ way less expensive than the fancy 16 mode aaa that I bought but only turn on and off one out of the ten wouldn't work until I removed the tailcap by heating with a butane torch and cleaned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDonEduardo on 02/01/2009

Very Small, and plenty bright for most tasks. But the great thing about it is the large beam/spill. If it was focused, I think it would be 50 or more lumens. But it is very spread out, which is what I prefer. Actually lights up most of the room. Shoots a good bright large beam for 40 feet. After that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigbox on 01/23/2009

Very bright for it's size and battery. Reminds me of the old Maglite Solitaire. Unfortunately, not quite the same body build quality. Brighter than the UltraFire C3 Cree (SKU 1993). Could be cheaper. There was a small scratch on the body. I also got a weird green biner, not the red or blue one pictured.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvasco1969 on 01/15/2009

Pequeñisima, ilumina mucho, muchisimo igual o mas que la victorinox con led de 5.8 watts y dos pilas C, con similar corona y punto focal; es muy facil de transportar en el bolsillo o colgando, pilas baratas y disponibles en cualquier lugar. El o-ring es demasiado delgado y la cabeza queda floja ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDonEduardo on 01/10/2009

Very bright for it's size. I'm throwing out those old 6v Lantern flashlights. I have two Fenix lights that are mine (no one else can appreciate them in the house). So I bought this to see how it would work for my wife and daughter. No joke, I'm buying another and am throwing out the big cheap flashlights ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhyperloop on 11/12/2008

Please forgive lack of technical details, do not own a multimeter, lightbox, lux tester and wouldnt know what to do with any of them anyway have zero technical background (though i am trying to pick up by intensive reading here) and just use these lights. Between the KD Buckle light and the DX Buckle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhyperloop on 11/11/2008

Nice finishing though it may not be HA-III it still feels very nice in your hand. The light itself looks really nice (will try to post some pictures of it in action). Dumped in an Energizer e2 and tentatively turned it one and WOW!! BRIGHT!! No idea about the runtimes, but what the heck, spare AAAs are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrills on 10/19/2008

Makes a great gift. Impressive brightness for a 1.2/1.5v powered light. O-ring sealed. Free carabiner. Can do momentary on via squeezing due to some play in the threads. A little expensive, but I suppose that can't be avoided given the R2 and driver necessary to run off AAA. Random carabiner color. I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections