Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAD0NAI on 03/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It works as expected. Uses are for reading, watching TV, playing on the tablet, viewing anything while lying down. The plastic is thick. I think this item can withstand falling from a height of a meter. I've slept on it a few times and is still working and in i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFvDrigalski on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The prisms work, and the product has honest and good use cases. They are very clear and manufactured to a very high precision.Cons:The frame is not very precisely manufactured, and you cannot adjust it when you have it at home. This misaligns the prisms, and ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuddhiman on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:wow! i never knew i could watch tv like that. works just as advertised. I can sleep and watch tv or my tab. The build quality is better than expected. The glass/prism is crystal clear. dint expect it to be so good. You can wear specs under it as long as they arent very big... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym8118 on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Works as described. Quality of the frame and lens is good. These are design to watch TV and work quite well. Field of view is more than sufficient to watch TV. My eyes are wide apart in my face so I don't have the problem of the blind spot in the center.Cons:The image beco... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosecarlosmissi on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great build quality. They can buy without fear, with respect to acceptable price. The ABS plastic frame looks which makes it durable and pleasant to use.Cons:There is no angle adjustment to make it adapt to different inclinations of the head which creates a pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardo458 on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Is made for very good quality materials. The prism not change shapes, color or orientation of the image. The frames are pretty closed to prevent outside light bother. Are considerably lighter than they appearCons:The prisms are way too small, or inside edges ar... Read more

2 0
  • posted byttul007 on 09/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:+ Cool concept all my friends from work wants it too. + good build quality and fits even if you use glasses (as long as they are small enough). + I used it to read books and watch my laptop.Cons:- a little heavy but you use it when lying down so it's not too ba... Read more

2 0
  • posted byscodro on 07/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very well built and well finished. Good quality prism. Does not change color or contrast of what is seen through it.Cons:Vision field is somewhat restricted. It is enough for being able to see the whole TV, but not 100% of the TV screen on each eye. And of course... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections