Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMartijn56 on 06/19/2013

Very cheap replacement housing for your old scratched gameboy advance sp. It fits the gameboy very well and also replaces your buttons! The material is not as the original material. This has more of a plastic feel, while the original doesn't It comes with no manual. It is hard to replace so you might want to find a tutorial video on the internet to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuigipt on 05/07/2012

Looks awesome and genuine. Brought everything that was needed. Fits very well. Very Cheap! For less experienced people it might be hard to assemble it properly. You need a trigram screwdriver wich i didn't had (dx sells them). The buttons seem a bit more hard then the original but nothing that you cant get used to. When you assemble it be carefull to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuisao on 12/19/2011

Good quality, very similiar to the original case. The sku 2905 is needed to unscrew the screws (?). Be patient because it is hard to keep disassembling and assembling this kind of GBA (at least I thought). The battery cover cannot be locked (at least mine didn't) Pieces from the "flip engine" was missing, i had to use from the original case.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTyrannyBR on 05/24/2011

Well made Nice color (metallic black) all the needed parts and stickers Fits very good almost good as the original Does not have any kind of manual... You must know what are you going. This is for experienced only, you can destroy your game if you dont know what are you doing. You mut be profficient in the use of tools and knows about electronics when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheWekQ on 04/06/2011

Excellent quality! Excellent replacement shell! Stickers and screws in the set! Just disassemble the old building. Moving into the new details and all! Looks almost exactly like the original. Good quality - not paint erased. Can be used as a replacement for the original Housing Case. Necessarily require screw. Protecting the poor quality screen - left ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLiveSteamMad on 11/20/2010

I am impressed, it was sparkly , almost glossy black , and looks exactly like the one in this video ;- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL7wlCGQa5c , and it was cheap and arrived in a few weeks in the post and I was able to use the tutorial at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08feAZybOJk to recase my GBA SP AGS101 with backlit very bright screen that I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byk4m1k421 on 10/18/2010

~Gave my war veteran GBA SP(really badly hurt lol) a new hope. ~Looks nice, Looks new. ~ cheap! Cheap! CHeap! CHEap! CHEAp! CHEAP! ~came with the nintendo emblem for the front cover which is nice ~Free shipping! *I took off the sticker on the back of the the original, and put it on the new one so it looks legitimate lol ~The black color isnt really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetspyware on 09/27/2010

It fits perfectly with the Game Boy Advance SP hardware, seems very similar to an original one, the material quality is excellent. Isn't painted, is black plastic entire. Comes with all buttons and screws. PT-BR Ele se encaixa perfeitamente com o hardware do Game Boy, parece muito similar a um original, a qualidade do material é excelente. Não é pintado,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeutelkatze on 08/11/2010

-Makes your Gameboy Advance look like new! -Can replace broken, scratched or otherwise damaged cases. -Cheap as well, a fraction of the price that a new GBA would cost ;) -Comes with buttons, D-Pad and everything -Installation is tricky if you`re new to electronics. -Black is rather greyish Well, a good case for your GBA, and a nice colour! Don`t forget ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduchistan on 03/26/2010

- Looks and feels like an original - Comes with all necessary parts (minus the hinges) - Easy to install, even with little or no experience - Looks fantastic! The only con is that the battery cover does not screw in to place properly, the screw turns but grabs nothing. I used a small dab of superglue to hold it in place, easy enough to remove if I ever ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections