DX » Community » Reviews » World of Warcraft WOW PVC Action Figure Display Toy Doll - Forsaken Queen Sylvanas Windrunner
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJackFuransu on 05/08/2014

The figure is a very good quality. Details are also very good too. I've wait before buying but now, I'm pretty happy with this item. The price is much better than in my country so I'm satisfied. None Need more figure of this quality. Arms can be moved. It's not usefull at all but it's possible soo...... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRhomicron on 02/06/2014

I am a fan of Sylvanas Windrunner and this figurine is pretty much spot on. The paint job and details are amazing, it's probably my favorite WoW "action figure" so far. The figurine is of awesome craftsmanship and quality. I think you can be more carefull about the action figure box, because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfefosouza on 08/26/2013

-Well made. -beautiful detailed. -nice size for collection. -very well painted. -Fast delivery and arrival (even here in Brazil). It took less than 30 days. -Pack came almost destroyed, but the doll was perfect. An improvement should be to use a hard paper box also. Very good collectionable toy for WOW ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byflaalves on 08/13/2013

Beautiful, highly detailed, well painted and great quality figure. Stands well, and every piece stays in its place. It's a licensed product, so, it's really faithful to the character. I also let it fall from a small height twice, and didn't break, so I assume it's resistant too. None so far. It's been ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhikonasasu on 08/01/2013

Great details, the size It's amazing, textures (especially on the cloak), great colors, and she's Sylvanas Some parts have issues with the paint. One of the arms came kinda broken in the movement part. The sticks that should have the figure to be stand on the base came broken, so I had to glue them :... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysekcy on 04/27/2013

I am a fan of Sylvanas Windrunner and this figurine is pretty much spot on. The paint job and details are amazing, it's probably my favorite WoW "action figure" so far. The figurine is of awesome craftsmanship and quality. Arm is moveable, but i only find 1 position looking normal, so not sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvmgosch on 02/15/2013

Fast deliver, it came to my house in Brazil in less than 30 days, well painted, well maded and high detailed, that's a great action figure, that was my first product from DX and i recommend it if you want to buy. I think you can be more carefull about the action figure box, because it came very seamed,... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections