DX » Community » Reviews » World of Warcraft WOW PVC Action Figure Display Toy Doll - Forsaken Queen Sylvanas Windrunner
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfefosouza on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Well made. -beautiful detailed. -nice size for collection. -very well painted. -Fast delivery and arrival (even here in Brazil). It took less than 30 days. Cons:-Pack came almost destroyed, but the doll was perfect. An improvement should be to use a hard pape... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysekcy on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am a fan of Sylvanas Windrunner and this figurine is pretty much spot on. The paint job and details are amazing, it's probably my favorite WoW "action figure" so far. The figurine is of awesome craftsmanship and quality. Cons:Arm is moveable, but i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvmgosch on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fast deliver, it came to my house in Brazil in less than 30 days, well painted, well maded and high detailed, that's a great action figure, that was my first product from DX and i recommend it if you want to buy. Cons:I think you can be more carefull about the... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections