DX » Community » Reviews » World of Warcraft WOW PVC Action Figure Display Toy Doll - Dwarven King Magni Bronzebeard
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYacno on 07/15/2014

Awesome action figure for the price. Really, if you like action figures to decorate your room, you can't go wrong. There are some flaws on the finish, but nothing worth mentioning. Some people amy think it has too few movement. The package came kind of smashed but the action figure itself wasn't... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRhomicron on 02/14/2014

This action figure is really, really really beautiful and well made - The size is really good to expose it in my desk - The details on this action figure are really well made and well painted - The paint details are awesome, really well made - A must for WOW Fans Just one thing in this field: - I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfefosouza on 09/18/2013

-Well made. -beautiful detailed. -nice size for collection. -very well painted. -Fast delivery and arrival (even here in Brazil). It took 15 days. -Pack (soft platic) came almost destroyed, but the doll was perfect! An improvement should be to use a hard paper box also. Very good collectionable... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarvalho88 on 08/19/2013

That´s a World of Warcraft action figure made by hand and it´s a very beautiful piece of art in my opnion. The details are amazing, the painting is really good and you can place it anywhere. It´s smaller than I though but still really nice. That´s a World of Warcraft action by... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuTatu on 12/24/2012

This action figure is really, really really beautiful and well made - The size is really good to expose it in my desk - The details on this action figure are really well made and well painted - The paint details are awesome, really well made - A must for WOW Fans Just one thing in this field: - a... Read more

1 1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections