DX » Community » Reviews » World of Warcraft WOW PVC Action Figure Display Toy Doll - Dwarven King Magni Bronzebeard
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRhomicron on 02/14/2014

This action figure is really, really really beautiful and well made - The size is really good to expose it in my desk - The details on this action figure are really well made and well painted - The paint details are awesome, really well made - A must for WOW Fans Just one thing in this field: - Some details in the painting were forggoten. I.E. The sinbol ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfefosouza on 09/18/2013

-Well made. -beautiful detailed. -nice size for collection. -very well painted. -Fast delivery and arrival (even here in Brazil). It took 15 days. -Pack (soft platic) came almost destroyed, but the doll was perfect! An improvement should be to use a hard paper box also. Very good collectionable toy for WOW lovers. 100% recommended. If you need any idea ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarvalho88 on 08/19/2013

That´s a World of Warcraft action figure made by hand and it´s a very beautiful piece of art in my opnion. The details are amazing, the painting is really good and you can place it anywhere. It´s smaller than I though but still really nice. That´s a World of Warcraft action figure made by hand and it´s a very beautiful piece ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuTatu on 12/24/2012

This action figure is really, really really beautiful and well made - The size is really good to expose it in my desk - The details on this action figure are really well made and well painted - The paint details are awesome, really well made - A must for WOW Fans Just one thing in this field: - Some details in the painting were forggoten. I.E. The sinbol ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections