Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodmontgt on 05/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Good quality -Good build material -Good paint (almost original) -It looks like original cases -Packaged with bubble paper. -Cheap Cons:-It took about 1 month for shipment!!! -It don't came with the volume button, I had to put the original one. OtherThoughts:-I think is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheWekQ on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent quality! Excellent replacement shell! Stickers and screws in the set! Just disassemble the old building. Moving into the new details and all! Looks almost exactly like the original. Good quality - not paint erased. Can be used as a replacement for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGokeUK on 04/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ideal if you need to replace a damaged case to your Gameboy. I brought my Gameboy from a retailer dirt cheap because it had a damaged case and I used this and its like new now! Even though the material is cheap plastic it still looks good on the system itself.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelsatorl on 08/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is one of the good ones! the plastic seems to be better than other i installed before, quite strong, the other was like it was desinegrating when insterting a screw, the blue looks nice Cons:the paint even if it looks great it gets scratches too easily, a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhidesertbiker on 10/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Best price I could find for this The SP is very easy to disassemble - sort of(see cons) Comes with all the screws, buttons, battery cover, etc... (see cons) Build quality is quite good for a third party manufacturer Cons:Remember before when I said the SP was ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydima99 on 07/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent quality! Excellent replacement shell! Stickers and screws in the set! Just disassemble the old building. Moving into the new details and all! Looks almost exactly like the original. Good quality - not paint erased. Can be used as a replacement for the original... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections