DX » Community » Reviews » V for Vendetta Anonymous Guy Fawkes Plastic Mask - White
Customer’s impression:
So funny
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySnothvalpen on 07/26/2014

I ordered 5 of these. Some fun for new years eve for the family. Quality is way better than expected for the price. Its hard plastic and even though the kids have played with it, none of them has broken. Though my youngest one found it funny breaking off the small dots on the inside, thats there to protect ... Read more

Impression:So funny;

0 0 0

• posted byKorni1982 on 06/19/2014

Pretty good stuff for the price EXCELLENT MASK! Build quality is very nice!Made of very good plastic, will not break - Well painted, it seems the paint will last for a long time.Eye-holes match up to my eyes very nicely. eye holes might not be positioned well for some people, but probably OK. Mask a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

I bought many of this masks more than a year before. It was very cheap so I bought more for my friends too. they arrive ok material is really strong so you dont have to be worrie about damage on the post. Only paint is so cheap. When you look closely you see many of dificiencies. Dificiencies in painting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjasonace007 on 05/16/2014

This is really super great for the price! Its made of a strong plastic and doesnt feel cheap at all!. Its the same one from the picture. Looks very cool. Very cheap! A little bit to wide. One month waiting delivery Tags: Great mask V Anonymous Ignore Its really really a great buy just do it dont even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjospe3 on 04/05/2014

Very good plastic, the painting is very well maid, it covers your entire face. Very good mask for that price. i have had it in 3 months and it still looks like a new mask It can be a little small.And the nose holes where very small.and the holes for the eyes are a little to small. But i took a knife ... Read more

Anonymous mask Anonymous mask

0 0 0

• posted byVigLobo on 04/05/2014

That is a good mask, made with a good material. I have to confess: when i buy it, i though that would be a really cheap plastic, due to the price. I was wrong. Good material. The eye hole is too close to the eye, so, it touchs the eyelash. It is a little bit annoing. Painting is not so good. but for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydervishcandela on 03/31/2014

Good basic design, very solid plastic material, good fit on your (my) face (the band is smooth enough and there are two pieces of foam in contact areas). A few nags: nostrils not cut out on my masks, but this is easily fixed with a sharp knife. Paintjob is a little sloppy and the paint is already chipping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byM4NH4CK on 03/27/2014

A great cheap and functional mask. It looks authentic enough, fits nicely and comfortably, doesn't hinder vision and may be used with a hat of your choice (not sure about glasses, though). Its price is the single most convincing argument in the favor of buying. True V for Vendetta fans might want better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrinck on 03/19/2014

Everything! It's fun af parties, and you feel like a real hacker - It's not annoying to have on and the little nose-pillow is very effective And a great move, V for Vendetta In the shipping process, it got a little bit bended, nothing to worry about I got mine sorted out be putting it between 2 books ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxratednigga on 03/14/2014

EXCELLENT MASK! Build quality is very nice! The design is very nicely done, the holes for the eyes are SPOT on, a great mask that covers your ENTIRE face. Good quality. comfortable. easy to use. not cheap plastic A little paint was faded. A bit wide of a mask but still good because there is multiple ... Read more

Anonymous

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections