DX » Community » Reviews » V for Vendetta Anonymous Guy Fawkes Plastic Mask - White
  • 5 star 48 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Korni1982 on 06/19/2014

Pros: Pretty good stuff for the price EXCELLENT MASK! Build quality is very nice!Made of very good plastic, will not break - Well painted, it seems the paint will last for a long time.Eye-holes match up to my eyes very nicely. Cons: eye holes might not be positioned well for some people, but probably OK. Mask a few wide but is good But shipping... Read more

0 0
  • posted by FunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

Pros: I bought many of this masks more than a year before. It was very cheap so I bought more for my friends too. they arrive ok material is really strong so you dont have to be worrie about damage on the post. Only paint is so cheap. When you look closely you see many of dificiencies. Cons: Dificiencies in painting when you look closely. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted by anaKr0n on 03/06/2014

Pros: Pretty good stuff for the price ! The outer plastic is pretty hard about 1 mm therefore the mask is quite tough. It is hard to break and can not be deformed easily. Really good mask for that price. Cons: The outer painting is not really nice when looking closely but from a bit further the trick is good. Holes for eyes and borders are a bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Virusas13 on 02/25/2014

Pros: Made of very good plastic, will not break - Well painted, it seems the paint will last for a long time. - beautiful, perfect for protests around the world. Glad i got it. Made of very good plastic, will not break the front part easily. - Well painted, it seems the paint will last for a long time Cons: I don't have any cons with this mask... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ibo123 on 01/09/2014

Pros: EXCELLENT MASK! Build quality is very nice! The design is very nicely done, the holes for the eyes are SPOT on, a great mask that covers your ENTIRE face. Superb mask, does justice to the original design. Definitely buy this mask! Great for Halloween as well! Cons: I had bought another one before this one, the other one had air holes (und... Read more

1 0
  • posted by drummertjuhh on 11/19/2013

Pros: This mask is just what you need for your average protest or anonymity. It's made of a good quality plastic and it don't feel wrong on your face. The rubber band is firmly tight on the mask and there are soft pieces on the back to ensure comfort. The color white is great and doesn't look so old as some yellow mask that are on the internet.... Read more

3 0
  • posted by v3na7a on 11/13/2013

Pros: A good price, good quality and seems to be sturdy. good looking and very cheap mask. rather comfortable to wear, not so comfortable to talk with the mask on, because it's very close to the face. Cons: Mask a few wide but is good But shipping is for more than one month OtherThoughts: This is a great mask if you are a fan of Anonymous or th... Read more

my mask V for Vendetta Anonymous Guy Fawkes Plastic Mask -
    3 0
  • posted by MrRubyRob on 11/13/2013

Pros: Very cool Guy Fawkes mask, with a very good quality and very useful. The mask is great and fits great on the face. It's nice with a good wide rubber band on the mask, which helps it to stay fastened on your head. Another great thing about this product is, that it's veeery cheap. If you should buy one in Denmark with the same quality it wo... Read more

2 0
  • posted by derekread on 11/06/2013

Pros: looks good overall, painted well for a mass-produced item, no sharp edges, elastic band is thick cloth style elastic, plastic is quite thick, fairly comfortable (unless you have a big nose) Cons: might fit a little too tight for someone with a larger nose, the plastic might be a little too rigid for some people, not really flexible, eye h... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Jhf80 on 11/03/2013

Pros: Cheap, looks good. Made from a strong plastic wont break easily. Eye-holes match up to my eyes very nicely. Cons: To flat for my face, but i held it under hot water and shaped it a bit, so no big issue.. Some more padding on the inside might be a good idea.. Small and wide placement of nostril holes, made them bigger with a sharp knife..... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections