Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychito1095 on 06/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's a cheap way to renew yor old gameboy, it may look like a new one, it also comes with the nintendo sticker. Good materials. Nice paint and buttons feels good.Cons:You will need some special screwdivers, that can be found here in dealextreme, for a few bucks... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeavyoak on 06/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:* comes with new shoulder switches, a new d-pad, new "A" & "B" buttons, and new start select buttons. * also comes with a new light button and a new power switch. *All the buttons have new contact pads that are high quality silicone. *the kit even comes with its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPrevious on 12/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I bought this as a replacement for a totally scrached, broken and bent case. It fits perfectly and feels just like the original thing, not cheap at all! Now my GBA looks as though I had just bought it. Cons:YOu have to use the hinges of your original case; It took quite... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahziel on 06/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Its probably the most economic way to revive your gameboy sp! Mine look like a new one now! Cons:Extremly hard to join Plastic material isn´t from very good quality! This silver paint is very scratchable it is so sensitive. after join all the pieces, The l... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymoola01 on 02/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Comes with the Nintendo sticker - Comes with everything you need except for the hinge part. When you take your GBA SP apart, be sure to take out the hinge as well. I used tweezers to squeeze them together and then used a screwdriver to pop them out from the ins... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections