Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychito1095 on 06/04/2014

It's a cheap way to renew yor old gameboy, it may look like a new one, it also comes with the nintendo sticker. Good materials. Nice paint and buttons feels good. You will need some special screwdivers, that can be found here in dealextreme, for a few bucks. You will have to search how to replace the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHeavyoak on 06/20/2012

* comes with new shoulder switches, a new d-pad, new "A" & "B" buttons, and new start select buttons. * also comes with a new light button and a new power switch. *All the buttons have new contact pads that are high quality silicone. *the kit even comes with its own screws and caps. the battery panel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPrevious on 12/22/2010

I bought this as a replacement for a totally scrached, broken and bent case. It fits perfectly and feels just like the original thing, not cheap at all! Now my GBA looks as though I had just bought it. YOu have to use the hinges of your original case; It took quite some time to get them out! The Nintendo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRahziel on 06/14/2010

Its probably the most economic way to revive your gameboy sp! Mine look like a new one now! Extremly hard to join Plastic material isn´t from very good quality! This silver paint is very scratchable it is so sensitive. after join all the pieces, The lid does not close, was a little hard to close ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymoola01 on 02/28/2009

- Comes with the Nintendo sticker - Comes with everything you need except for the hinge part. When you take your GBA SP apart, be sure to take out the hinge as well. I used tweezers to squeeze them together and then used a screwdriver to pop them out from the inside. Taking the hinges out was the hardest ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections