Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCumLaude on 11/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap and fits well. -Your old, damaged and/or broken GBA SP will look brand new. -Enough tutorials on how to replace the cover are available on YouTb. Cons:-The color isn't really white, it's a very light mettallic blue. -No cons. It's under 5 dollar and does... Read more

0 0
  • posted by75UR15 on 07/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Full case replacement -hinges comes with buttons/screws/hinge covers/nintendo sticker (top of gba sp) Cons:No hinges, and the old hinges are slightly different size, so it no longer clicks, but slides freely OtherThoughts:Fairly easy to use (considering the proj... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamazingnoob on 09/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Low priced when I bought it -Comes with almost every part. -Nintendo sticker =D Cons:-I didn't get the volume slider part -Games are harder to put in/remove now -Harder to turn on now OtherThoughts:Be careful when putting in some parts, I cut my thumb with a sc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfal.per on 07/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- looks original. - front sticker "nintendo" included. - screws included (but no trigram screw driver). - buttons included - very good price. Cons:- no box. - there isn't the bottom sticker (with the serial numer and model number). - plastic seems a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections