Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCumLaude on 11/24/2010

-Cheap and fits well. -Your old, damaged and/or broken GBA SP will look brand new. -Enough tutorials on how to replace the cover are available on YouTb. -The color isn't really white, it's a very light mettallic blue. -No cons. It's under 5 dollar and does the job. -No hinge included. -I really wanted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by75UR15 on 07/11/2009

Full case replacement -hinges comes with buttons/screws/hinge covers/nintendo sticker (top of gba sp) No hinges, and the old hinges are slightly different size, so it no longer clicks, but slides freely Fairly easy to use (considering the project type), but the downgrade on the "clicking" hinge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamazingnoob on 09/06/2008

-Low priced when I bought it -Comes with almost every part. -Nintendo sticker =D -I didn't get the volume slider part -Games are harder to put in/remove now -Harder to turn on now Be careful when putting in some parts, I cut my thumb with a screwdriver when putting in the part that clicks when you open ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfal.per on 07/16/2008

- looks original. - front sticker "nintendo" included. - screws included (but no trigram screw driver). - buttons included - very good price. - no box. - there isn't the bottom sticker (with the serial numer and model number). - plastic seems a little weak. - the text "VOL" and "... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections