Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoonelise on 05/21/2014

It is a lot of screen protector for a little bit of money. It is very clear so the pixels are still fine. But I think the most important thing is that is really protects your screen from scratches and fingerprints. It fits the Iphone 4(S) very well. There was not a hard plastic card included and a fluid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychesaremoreno on 01/08/2014

It,s a good protection for my iPhone 4 glass and easily to apply. Includes instructions and cleaning cloth. If you need a screen protector for your iPhone 4 then I would Ninguna It,s a good protection for my iPhone 4 glass and easily to apply. Includes instructions and cleaning cloth. If you need a screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeffbarre on 12/03/2013

a very cheap little pproduct nice to protect my iPhone 4S. Fit well. A little bit hard to use without bubbles une protection d'écran pratique et pas chère. Le tactile reste fonctionnel. C'est la première protection d'écran que j'utilise et seulement une petite bulle. C'est fourni ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemielfcu on 09/12/2013

The screen guard is easy to use what you got is a screen guard protector and a cloth to make it clean. Nothing If you add the screen guard protector to your iPhone be attend that there isn't any air between your iPhone and the protector because you will get light bulbs When I need a plastic case to avoid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeorgeroriz on 05/27/2013

It,s a good protection for my iPhone 4 glass and easily to apply. Includes instructions and cleaning cloth. If you need a screen protector for your iPhone 4 then I would Stretch easily. I haven't got anymore cons with this item. It is good for every iPhone 4/4s owner It's easily to apply in the glass.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywlewis on 04/24/2013

Perfect Fit for my iphone four s. Includes instuctions and cleaning cloth. Price is good. If you need a screen protector for your iphone four s then I would recommend this one. There was not a hard plastic card included to help removed trapped air bubbles. Other than that there are no cons to this product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeorge2002 on 04/12/2013

Screen protector fits good on Iphone, it's very easy to install it on Iphone screen - there is step by step instruction how to apply it, quality is good. Protector can be scratches by keys in the pocket and by other materials :( Usefull to protect Iphone screen from scratches but look out, it's not soo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybencii on 03/29/2013

In my opinion, it is easy to put on. It has a clear material so it did not make worse my screen's pixels. It protect the screen of my telephone, fingerprint-free. It is easo use what i said, BUT it is really hard to put on without bubbles or stucked dust between the screen and the protector. It can be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxetni on 01/10/2013

This iphone 4/4s screen guard is so good. care your iphone everytime. Must have to piece :) I haven't got any cons with this item. It is good for every iPhone 4/4s owner! It is good for every iPhone 4/4s owner! Must have to ! : It is good for every iPhone 4/4s owner! Must have to ! : It is good for every ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections