Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeffbarre on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:a very cheap little pproduct nice to protect my iPhone 4S. Fit well. Cons:A little bit hard to use without bubbles OtherThoughts:une protection d'écran pratique et pas chère. Le tactile reste fonctionnel. C'est la première protection d'écran... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemielfcu on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The screen guard is easy to use what you got is a screen guard protector and a cloth to make it clean. Cons:Nothing OtherThoughts:If you add the screen guard protector to your iPhone be attend that there isn't any air between your iPhone and the protector beca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgeroriz on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It,s a good protection for my iPhone 4 glass and easily to apply. Includes instructions and cleaning cloth. If you need a screen protector for your iPhone 4 then I would Cons:Stretch easily. I haven't got anymore cons with this item. It is good for every iPhone 4/4s own... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywlewis on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect Fit for my iphone four s. Includes instuctions and cleaning cloth. Price is good. If you need a screen protector for your iphone four s then I would recommend this one. Cons:There was not a hard plastic card included to help removed trapped air bubbles. Other th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorge2002 on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Screen protector fits good on Iphone, it's very easy to install it on Iphone screen - there is step by step instruction how to apply it, quality is good. Cons:Protector can be scratches by keys in the pocket and by other materials :( OtherThoughts:Usefull to protect Iph... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybencii on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In my opinion, it is easy to put on. It has a clear material so it did not make worse my screen's pixels. It protect the screen of my telephone, fingerprint-free. Cons:It is easo use what i said, BUT it is really hard to put on without bubbles or stucked dust between th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxetni on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This iphone 4/4s screen guard is so good. care your iphone everytime. Must have to piece :) Cons:I haven't got any cons with this item. It is good for every iPhone 4/4s owner! OtherThoughts:It is good for every iPhone 4/4s owner! Must have to ! : Bottomline:It i... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections