• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysipermikus on 03/24/2015

it is best price and batery for your watchs

Impression:Good price,Great product,Easy to install;

0 0 0

• posted byUbaldoGa on 08/14/2014

This is the best protector I have seen, because is very cheap and it works very good, it protect you from the daily use contact and saves your cellular (iPhone) from all these bad things. Very Very recomendable producto. I do not have any bad comments for this one.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byJihar on 08/13/2014

Pros: easy to install, good transperency, no bubbles under it (if you clear your display well before installation) Precisly fit on my Ihpone 4S, very thin, so image on the screen is not distorted =) Cons: seems not so hard as expected (some scratches already noticed on the film surface) Overall:... Read more

Impression:Good price,Easy to install, Nice look;

0 0 0

• posted bysonia02gh on 07/15/2014

It is exactly like the product presented in the pictures. It also comes with a cloth that helps you to place the film. It seems durable. I bought similar products before and this one looks exactly the same. The only thing that I didn’t enjoy with my order was the long delivery period, which was I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoonelise on 05/21/2014

It is a lot of screen protector for a little bit of money. It is very clear so the pixels are still fine. But I think the most important thing is that is really protects your screen from scratches and fingerprints. It fits the Iphone 4(S) very well. There was not a hard plastic card included and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychesaremoreno on 01/08/2014

It,s a good protection for my iPhone 4 glass and easily to apply. Includes instructions and cleaning cloth. If you need a screen protector for your iPhone 4 then I would Ninguna It,s a good protection for my iPhone 4 glass and easily to apply. Includes instructions and cleaning cloth. If you need... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeffbarre on 12/03/2013

a very cheap little pproduct nice to protect my iPhone 4S. Fit well. A little bit hard to use without bubbles une protection d'écran pratique et pas chère. Le tactile reste fonctionnel. C'est la première protection d'écran que j'utilise et seulement une petite bulle. C'est un... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemielfcu on 09/12/2013

The screen guard is easy to use what you got is a screen guard protector and a cloth to make it clean. Nothing If you add the screen guard protector to your iPhone be attend that there isn't any air between your iPhone and the protector because you will get light bulbs When I need a plastic case... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeorgeroriz on 05/27/2013

It,s a good protection for my iPhone 4 glass and easily to apply. Includes instructions and cleaning cloth. If you need a screen protector for your iPhone 4 then I would Stretch easily. I haven't got anymore cons with this item. It is good for every iPhone 4/4s owner It's easily to apply in the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywlewis on 04/24/2013

Perfect Fit for my iphone four s. Includes instuctions and cleaning cloth. Price is good. If you need a screen protector for your iphone four s then I would recommend this one. There was not a hard plastic card included to help removed trapped air bubbles. Other than that there are no cons to was... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere