DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Plastic Analog Cap for Xbox 360 Controller - Grey
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymydancher2 on 04/23/2013

Very Happy with the product!!! I have been looking around for these plastic caps for a long long long time. The ones I have are already wore out and rubber material are gone. Finally found this thumb sticks which are pretty resonable quality. I say a pretty good buy What are the cons? I can't think of any really. As advertised ....A simple pop on / ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuggen on 02/01/2013

My xbox360 control was really worn out, but then I bought these levers so did the controls felt like new. Must buy them if you need them. Nothing. If you only know how to attach them so then they are no problem for you. Instead of selling one and maybe they can start selling them in pairs? I needed two, but that's should be more than me who needs them.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfghirardi on 01/16/2013

If your controller Caps are totally wasted, you NEED to buy it! this will make you feel like you have a brand new controller. none at all, great product. none These caps are very important for gaming and they get wasted within 1 year, so its important to change them once in a while. It'll feel like a brand new controller, and also a LOT more comfortable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections