DX » Community » Reviews » "4800mAh" Battery for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Dobré demorou it is fantastic Batería mando caja x
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydriverss on 01/12/2015

Kapacita malá, ale dostačující. "4800mAh" nesouhlasí. Cena dobrá. Výdrž baterie při hře je asi 120 - 150 min. Kvalita zpracování je dobrá.

Impression:Dobré;

0 0 0

• posted by8302172 on 11/08/2014

Gostei do produto, porem demorou mais de 5 meses para chegar, um prazo muito grande, para uma coisa tão simples.

Impression:demorou;

0 0 0

• posted bypepezzz on 10/20/2014

encaja bien en el mando. dura poco en funcionamiento, poco rendimiento en general me parece bien para el precio que tiene.

Impression:Batería mando caja x;

0 0 1

• posted byIssikka2009 on 10/03/2014

Good price vs quality. Easy to use and charge. Little more power would be nice. I recommend this product.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byGabriel18qy on 08/20/2014

Nice

0 0 0

• posted bytroilomen on 08/08/2014

Pros: -Good for your 360 controllers -Excellent price -Charges the battery pretty good -Cheap but durable -Perfect fit for the controller Cons: -The controller it turn off sometimes when still have some battery -Last like 3 months in excellent conditions -No more cons is a excellent way to keep a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGRIM1171 on 08/06/2014

pro: it works like any other battery pack. con: its a little smaller then the Microsoft ones.

Impression:it is fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted byschuie on 06/11/2014

This battery pack allows you to lower the amount of AA batteries you would normally go through in your controllers. Charges quickly. Lasts for about 5-7 hours of gaming, which isn't much when you compare that to a decent pair of AA's. So, you'll want to buy an extra one and have it sitting in the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdamPay on 11/04/2013

ease of use change times great. and like some bought models works in all of my 6 controllers. I anve bought several and are all the same will be buyinying more shortlly works better in its own charge dock and make sure you discharge completely for the max pack power buy with charge dock and all... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGborges91 on 03/21/2013

This battery is good for the price you pay on it. The duration of the charge is lower when compared to other I bought also on dx.com but you will be able to enjoy at least three hours of play with this acessory. The materials used on it are very good and the clip that attach to your controller is... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections