Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrklauco on 06/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well oiled Comes with accessories Sufficient torque Low weight Sufficient cable length Comes with screws for the accessories and the servo itself Cons:The wheels are plastic, but at this price range and torque... The screws are too tight - if you want to re-oil the serv... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbinic on 06/07/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price. Working with Arduino. Strong enough and fast enough for clicking light switches, and not too noisy. Cons:Non standard wire colors. Red=+, Brown=-, Orange=signal, instead of red, black and white. Couldn't find the datasheet, but there are some article... Read more

0 1
  • posted byorlandot21 on 05/10/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:price, quality, among others. functional in small projects Cons:Time of Ownership, No datasheet included but it can be downloaded in the internet easily. It's gear can most probably break because it's just har... basically is just what I need for tests and pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySponsBob on 04/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very good servo. It comes with a lot of horns! The servo is usable in many ways. I also like the color, blue is nicer than black. Cons:I do not really know any cons, the price of course can always be lower :-) The colors of the cable are different to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLinix on 09/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:SmThis is a nice little servo for fun-, slow- and park-flyers. IT works perfectly with my Multiplex receivers. All 6 servo I bought have no jitter and work precise and fast. Cheap! Good power! Very good responses and pulse. Smooth moving. Cons:From shipping all the oil... Read more

Servo Servo car
    1 0
  • posted byACOrtega on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, for sure, and can be used in most of the cases where a simple and cheap servo is required. Cons:I'm not sure if it is just the unit I got or they all have this issue but it doesn't reach the full 180 degrees of rotation expected. The full range is around... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfcerezal on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is cheap and standard size. It good for prototyping and little home things. I used it for mounting this hexapod: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:31569 They fit exactly in the support pieces. Similar servos are more expensive. Cons:End stop is not absolutly... Read more

3 1
  • posted bynathu on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's works really good. It's pretty small; nice for small arduino/do it yourself projects. It's color matches the colors in the circuit. Cons:No datasheet included but it can be downloaded in the internet easily. It's gear can most probably break because it's... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydrashiel on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works, movement seems smooth and servo is very light. Pinions are plastic build, I have no idea how many time past until it breaks. Torque is adequate (1,2Kg) to little aircrafts or small rc cars and is very light (9 grms). Have complete adapters and 3 scre... Read more

0 1
  • posted byFenki on 08/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a nice little servo for fun-, slow- and park-flyers. IT works perfectly with my Multiplex receivers. All 6 servo I bought have no jitter and work precise and fast. Cons:As any other servo in this size with plastic gears, the gear can break. So you just... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections