Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynopflip on 12/13/2014

For fooling and playing around with arduino i bought these. Nice and cheap and perfect for testing and prototyping. Nice and small but reasonable strong for it's size. Read more

Impression:nice and small size for a small prize;

0 0 0

• posted byrafael00004 on 11/27/2014

It's tiny and powerful. I like the blue color, it's semi-transparent, so you can see in it (that's cool). If you were in doubt about buying this product, trust in me, you need this Read more

Impression:The best;

0 0 0

• posted byDenisiuk on 11/13/2014

Pay attention its about 3cm tiny servo. But its good build servo. Great for your arduino projects and other DIY fun. Read more

Impression:Small;

0 0 0

• posted byrklauco on 06/19/2014

Well oiled Comes with accessories Sufficient torque Low weight Sufficient cable length Comes with screws for the accessories and the servo itself The wheels are plastic, but at this price range and torque... The screws are too tight - if you want to re-oil the servo, you'll be in trouble If you want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymbinic on 06/07/2014

Good price. Working with Arduino. Strong enough and fast enough for clicking light switches, and not too noisy. Non standard wire colors. Red=+, Brown=-, Orange=signal, instead of red, black and white. Couldn't find the datasheet, but there are some articles on the net describing this. A link to the ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byorlandot21 on 05/10/2014

price, quality, among others. functional in small projects Time of Ownership, No datasheet included but it can be downloaded in the internet easily. It's gear can most probably break because it's just har... basically is just what I need for tests and projects From shipping all the oil can move to one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySponsBob on 04/26/2014

This is a very good servo. It comes with a lot of horns! The servo is usable in many ways. I also like the color, blue is nicer than black. I do not really know any cons, the price of course can always be lower :-) The colors of the cable are different to what I am used to. if you need a small servo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJakemcconnell on 01/18/2014

- Really accurate - Small and light, great for small RC planes where weight is critical - pretty strong for the size - come with more than one type of control horn, 1 arm, 2 arm and 4 arm - responsive and fast - they have screw holes at the sides for mounting and come with screws -great servos! - plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDecide on 11/22/2013

-Cheap -Good Quality -Works really good -Good for Arduino projects -Only 9 gramms. -Really small (The size is perfect for making mini-robots or automation) -None, that I found so far -Great size -I recommend it -Buy it if you need a little servo for your model or Arduino project -Corrently used in Wilga ... Read more

Servo only Full Pack (You receive)

0 0 0

• posted bytyranusaai on 11/08/2013

It's smaller than I thought. Works fine. Easy to conect. You dont need manual to use it. Good torque, besides his size. Come with accesories and screws. Sometimes, has little sensor errors, and make noise in stand by positions. It's not a good option to accurate uses. I buy two, and one of this, come ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections