Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/17/2015

This servo motor is a bit small so it is mini, but quite powerful can use easily for tests and projects for robot construction. Good quality!

Great for DIY projects

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byrpissardo on 01/13/2015

muito bom, preco bom, rapido, nenhum contra. Compraria novamente. Indicaria a um amigo sem duvidas. Funciona perfeitamente com o Arduino

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymneoud on 01/13/2015

Needed a small servo for a project i am doing to make a pcb plotter. This one is just the right one. Unfortunatly the one i ordered and got delivered was broken on arrival. After making an RMA on the website a new one was send the same day. Excellent service from DX. I received the replacement is... Read more

Impression:Tiny & Strong;

0 0 0

• posted bypat1989 on 01/12/2015

il prodotto è ottimo e facile da utilizzare, l'ho confrontato con un altro acquistato in un negozio di modellismo e si stabilizza molto meglio negli angoli impostati tramite arduino. rapporto qualità prezzo molto molto buona :D

0 0 0

• posted bynopflip on 12/13/2014

For fooling and playing around with arduino i bought these. Nice and cheap and perfect for testing and prototyping. Nice and small but reasonable strong for it's size.

Impression:nice and small size for a small prize;

0 0 0

• posted byrafael00004 on 11/27/2014

It's tiny and powerful. I like the blue color, it's semi-transparent, so you can see in it (that's cool). If you were in doubt about buying this product, trust in me, you need this

Impression:The best;

0 0 0

• posted byDenisiuk on 11/13/2014

Pay attention its about 3cm tiny servo. But its good build servo. Great for your arduino projects and other DIY fun.

Impression:Small;

0 0 0

• posted byDbellora on 11/10/2014

pros: not made from a great material, but good, it suits its purpose. Bought it for arduino projects and they work fine. cons: a better plastic would be great and maybe also better quality gears

0 0 0

• posted byrklauco on 06/19/2014

Well oiled Comes with accessories Sufficient torque Low weight Sufficient cable length Comes with screws for the accessories and the servo itself The wheels are plastic, but at this price range and torque... The screws are too tight - if you want to re-oil the servo, you'll be in trouble If you I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymbinic on 06/07/2014

Good price. Working with Arduino. Strong enough and fast enough for clicking light switches, and not too noisy. Non standard wire colors. Red=+, Brown=-, Orange=signal, instead of red, black and white. Couldn't find the datasheet, but there are some articles on the net describing this. A link to... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections