Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrklauco on 06/19/2014

Well oiled Comes with accessories Sufficient torque Low weight Sufficient cable length Comes with screws for the accessories and the servo itself The wheels are plastic, but at this price range and torque... The screws are too tight - if you want to re-oil the servo, you'll be in trouble If you want to glue the servo to something, do not forget to work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbinic on 06/07/2014

Good price. Working with Arduino. Strong enough and fast enough for clicking light switches, and not too noisy. Non standard wire colors. Red=+, Brown=-, Orange=signal, instead of red, black and white. Couldn't find the datasheet, but there are some articles on the net describing this. A link to the datasheet in the description would have been nice.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byorlandot21 on 05/10/2014

price, quality, among others. functional in small projects Time of Ownership, No datasheet included but it can be downloaded in the internet easily. It's gear can most probably break because it's just har... basically is just what I need for tests and projects From shipping all the oil can move to one side. I recommend you re oil it. Nothing else at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySponsBob on 04/26/2014

This is a very good servo. It comes with a lot of horns! The servo is usable in many ways. I also like the color, blue is nicer than black. I do not really know any cons, the price of course can always be lower :-) The colors of the cable are different to what I am used to. if you need a small servo for your experiments this one is good. You can even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJakemcconnell on 01/18/2014

- Really accurate - Small and light, great for small RC planes where weight is critical - pretty strong for the size - come with more than one type of control horn, 1 arm, 2 arm and 4 arm - responsive and fast - they have screw holes at the sides for mounting and come with screws -great servos! - plastic gears - plastic casing - not as strong as the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDecide on 11/22/2013

-Cheap -Good Quality -Works really good -Good for Arduino projects -Only 9 gramms. -Really small (The size is perfect for making mini-robots or automation) -None, that I found so far -Great size -I recommend it -Buy it if you need a little servo for your model or Arduino project -Corrently used in Wilga 2000 airplane model. -Works fine -Servo motor ... Read more

Servo only Full Pack (You receive)
    0 0
  • posted bytyranusaai on 11/08/2013

It's smaller than I thought. Works fine. Easy to conect. You dont need manual to use it. Good torque, besides his size. Come with accesories and screws. Sometimes, has little sensor errors, and make noise in stand by positions. It's not a good option to accurate uses. I buy two, and one of this, come with a bigger screw (nothing really important, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLinix on 09/15/2013

SmThis is a nice little servo for fun-, slow- and park-flyers. IT works perfectly with my Multiplex receivers. All 6 servo I bought have no jitter and work precise and fast. Cheap! Good power! Very good responses and pulse. Smooth moving. From shipping all the oil can move to one side. I recommend you re oil it. Nothing else at this price. : Buy it ... Read more

Servo Servo car
    1 0
  • posted byACOrtega on 09/03/2013

Cheap, for sure, and can be used in most of the cases where a simple and cheap servo is required. I'm not sure if it is just the unit I got or they all have this issue but it doesn't reach the full 180 degrees of rotation expected. The full range is around 160 degrees. Besides the rotation degrees lower than expected (although I could not find any documentation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDejavi on 08/03/2013

Very cheap Servo that works perfectly fine for any porpouse you may need, if it's not necesary to do a big efford. Useful for positioning of indicators. Good for training and learning about servos. Beautiful design that alows to see the inside of it. Alows to do 360 degrees witht he rotor. includes different pieces to put on the rotos to adapt to diferent ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections