Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byetesser on 04/26/2017

Impression:good;

Produto com o tamanho bem reduzido, fácil de utilizar e configurar, podendo ser instalado em qualquer espaço. Notei que um dos motores faz um barulho como se estivesse trabalhando forçado.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywsauermann on 09/02/2016

Impression:Very good;

I was hoping to use this with my 3D printer to deploy the z-probe but made alternative plans...still small strong and will find a use quickly.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byaeol2000 on 03/05/2016

Impression:For small proyects;

Pro: Small size for Cons: No power A servo with a small size but without power . For use in small applications

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFatal512 on 09/26/2015

it's very useful mini servo, good for robots and electronics project, it's a high speed one, but you should be careful with the plastic gears, they can easily broke if u force them manually

mini Servo mini Servo

1 2

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydetrert on 08/22/2015

es lo que necesitaba lo unico malo el tiempo que se demoro en llegar.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynopflip on 12/13/2014

Impression:nice and small size for a small prize;

For fooling and playing around with arduino i bought these. Nice and cheap and perfect for testing and prototyping. Nice and small but reasonable strong for it's size.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDejavi on 08/03/2013

Very cheap Servo that works perfectly fine for any porpouse you may need, if it's not necesary to do a big efford. Useful for positioning of indicators. Good for training and learning about servos. Beautiful design that alows to see the inside of it. Alows to do 360 degrees witht he rotor. pieces... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere