Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrim1 on 11/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I do love this thing. 3 modes - 1) = 1w nice and bright for real close work. 2) = 10 white LEDs not as bright and more diffused just great for general use. 3) = 4 color changing LEDs great at parties and just goofing around. Light weight with AAA batteries. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaTrek on 04/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its not so heavy as I thought ...its really cheap and you can use it with normal AAA battery ,such as with recharable.. the first led emitter is very small but make the highest bright ..another leds are ok too but more cold (the light is more blue..) the color l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byewalk123 on 03/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice and bright in 1 watt mode. Still pretty bright in LED mode. Fits on head nicely. Nice sporty yellow color unlike most headlamps which are black. Nice and light weight. Priced right. Cons:The flickering colorful LED mode in kind of annoying. I'm not sure you would e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueGuerilla on 03/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good headlamp at a great price. Has three modes, the first is the flashlight which is great a very bright. The second is the ten LED's which are pretty good and third are the multi-coloured LED's which look OK. Cons:Nothing really, the multi-coloured LED's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheGMan on 01/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works great for its price, perhaps better than many other headlamps and flashlights altogether. Cons:The black, plastic ring keeps falling off...though, it serves no real purpose (that is, unless you smash the plastic screw cap protecting the LEDs), which i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byokk123 on 01/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality. Works fine. Cons:Angle adjuster is poorly designed / fragile OtherThoughts:Long lasting batteries. Bottomline:Cheap and good product. Read more

0 0
  • posted byMobile777 on 11/08/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cool headlight! Has three modes: 1. very bright (1W). 2. bright (10 LEDs). 3.Colorful (4 LEDs) blink in blue/green/yellow/red randomly. Head strap is of good quality. Cons:Build quality is OK. Flashlight can be adjusted to several angles while it's on your head, but the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections