DX » Community » Reviews » Stereo MP3 Digital Recorder with Voice Activated Recording(1GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShekumdrillis on 04/26/2011

Does what it's supposed to do, nice build quality, the device doesnt feel cheap at all, it's smaller than i expected but that's a pro. Good sound quality, also better than i expected. Now i could live with the non existant manual, but this item was for my father, so as he is not from the electronics ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygarih on 03/11/2011

Quality 1. The short cord from the telephone adapter to phone has not been pressed out crempler. It was necessary most to press out crempler. 2. Cord USB - miniUSB it is bad contact from outside miniUSB. This cord I do not use. Took this cord from other device. 3. The cord from the telephone adapter ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bywiccan-two on 08/28/2008

This recorder can record up to 68 hours on short play from what I have deciphered from the manual, the device is fairly easy to use and can record telephone calls easily. It has a nice feature allowing you to start recording when sound is detected, very useful for recording phone calls. It provides a ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections