DX » Community » Reviews » Stereo MP3 Digital Recorder with Voice Activated Recording(1GB)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShekumdrillis on 04/26/2011

Does what it's supposed to do, nice build quality, the device doesnt feel cheap at all, it's smaller than i expected but that's a pro. Good sound quality, also better than i expected. Now i could live with the non existant manual, but this item was for my father, so as he is not from the electronics breed generation he had some trouble understanding ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygarih on 03/11/2011

Quality 1. The short cord from the telephone adapter to phone has not been pressed out crempler. It was necessary most to press out crempler. 2. Cord USB - miniUSB it is bad contact from outside miniUSB. This cord I do not use. Took this cord from other device. 3. The cord from the telephone adapter to a dictophone has broken in audio. It was necessary ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bywiccan-two on 08/28/2008

This recorder can record up to 68 hours on short play from what I have deciphered from the manual, the device is fairly easy to use and can record telephone calls easily. It has a nice feature allowing you to start recording when sound is detected, very useful for recording phone calls. It provides a good sound quality from internal microphone and the ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections