Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhectorrivas80 on 04/10/2014

Nice Tie for and low price. the material doesnt feel bad, its feel good quality. the descrption is complete and you receive what you buy. I dont really find a cons for this item, because the price vs quality you receive more quality vs a low cost maybe they need more colors, and was my first experimente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanucarpediem on 03/28/2014

A black tie, fits with every suit. You have to have it into your closet ! Long enough for me (I'm 1.80m tall). Good quality, considering the low price. The strap on the back, for the short part of the tie, came disjointed. My wife had to sew it again (no, I'm not able to do it by myself !). But nevermind,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMPzero on 07/02/2013

Very good quality fabric, and the sewing is very strong. Its deep black, with a pattern in the fabric. Not one loose thread. Holds up against almost every tie i have. Its a bit shorter than the average tie (its 140 centimeters long) Im not really sure if there is a standard, but im not that tall, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycanadadry83 on 02/15/2013

Very high quality considering the price. The material is a very good material. It is the same if not better quality than ties sold in most stores in Canada/US. The length is standard as it fits me and I'm over 6ft tall It would be better if somehow it was shipped pre-ironed and it was wrinkled in the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections