DX » Community » Reviews » RF610 Pro 2.4GHz 2300mW Wi-Fi IEEE802.11b/g/n Signal Amplifier / Booster - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarkalterkazuma on 05/22/2013

there are no pros, the signal actually downgraded my signal, reducing the range by 15 feet this product is poorly designed, also a negitive is that it has absolutley no wall mounting tools, i was expecting this device to have the power to broadcast a signal strong enough to reach down to my work wich ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKopeHun on 04/26/2013

After receiving, my first thing was to open it :) RF output IC is Skyworks 65174-21, operated in high voltage mode (Vcc=5V), with a nominal power output of 27dBm (500mW), at 2.4GHz. So this is according to the description. Receive path is 2 stages of most probably RF2373. Transmit/receive changeover ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeconocyber on 01/01/2013

This amp really works! It delivers a strong signal when you can not install a more powerful antenna. After connecting the device decreased ping and increased the speed of receiving WiFi signals. The LED on the housing indicate the passage of traffic through the device. Maybe the price. And a bright LED ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byespartako on 10/01/2012

the product meets expectationswifi signal, reached the 140 meters in my town, with my cell phone (Samsung Galaxy Mini) before could barely 20 meters the product has nothing negative, only prcio is a bit high the product is easy to handle, very intuitive, is to reach, connect and use. highly Recommended ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections