DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Crystal Skull Style Glass Cup - Transparent (500ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRockaum on 04/17/2013

Very cool glass cup, looks even nicer when filled with liquid, and it's 500ml, so it holds alot of beer! The material is quite thin, so it is really fragile, but it's glass. The main issue was the handle, it is glued to the glass, mine lost the glue on the first wash, almost broke my glass because of ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byitsanarocha on 12/22/2012

This is so beautiful and cool, looks even prettier when it's full. Even its box is good looking! The crystal isn't too thick. Could be heavier, it could also be fully make of glass, the handle is made of acrilic and looks like it could unstick from the cup part. I didn't like the line right in the middle ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMiguelSantos001 on 09/29/2012

* Arrived under 15 business days. * The crystal is very clean. * Perfet size. * It is perfect with black beer. * ITS A SKULL!!! * Could be heavier. *They eyes could be more deep. * The handle is made of acrylic and the cup crystall. If they were made of the same material the cup would be prettier and ... Read more

Skull Style Glass Cup 01 Skull Style Glass Cup 02 Skull Style Glass Cup 03

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections