DX » Community » Reviews » Wall Mount Automatic IR Motion Sensor Light Switch (AC 180~250V)
Customer’s impression:
Good price Did not Work Easy to set up Excellent article and good price but not very good quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahu05 on 07/20/2015

The sensor did not work at all. When fixed, it tripped my whole system. The one that I received seems faulty.

Impression:Did not Work;

0 0 0

• posted bySlonER on 02/04/2015

Good quality. It was little bit tricky to adjust sensitivity for suitable level, but after it - just works. Found that on small angles (device putted on the table horizontal and I'm come in the room) the distance of trigger - about 4m, but it good enough for me because I mount device near the so... Read more

Impression:Excellent article and good price;

0 0 0

• posted byForMonkeys on 01/20/2015

the legs to adjust time or changing environment (day or night) are very sensitive, one of them stopped working and 3 of them lost their patittas to adjust, use is a bit cumbersome, but despite that works properly

Impression:Good price, but not very good quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydiogojp on 12/06/2014

Product works perfectly. Optimal sensitivity. I do not know that these 3 pieces accompanying the sensor

Impression:automatic sensor motion;

0 0 0

• posted byhernande2 on 11/13/2014

article works well with LED bulbs Article not work with regular bulbs I'm generally happy with buying it just that for this operation you have with LED bulbs because it is the only way to make it work

Impression:Excellent article and good price;

0 0 0

• posted byCrazyDash84 on 10/15/2014

Even though it seems bulky in the picture... but actually it's not. It's less thicker than an installed T8 Fluorescent Tube lighting. You can adjust the sensitivity to the incoming light/motion sensor and the switching off timer. Works best with LED bulbs as it reacts faster on switching the on.... Read more

Impression:Cheap and saves expenses on bills.;

0 0 0

• posted byramesh68 on 09/16/2014

I ordered two of these and delivery was in two weeks. My fitment of the first one started off in a disappointing way because some foolish mistake of mine while connecting the IR sensor switch caused more than the permitted 20 Amps to flow through the auto change over switch (ACOS) and took it the... Read more

Impression:Easy to set up;

0 0 0

• posted bygdschut on 06/01/2013

If it aint broke it's a lot of magic for a few dollar. 1 of 3 got a broken relais. it wont go on until you hit the unit whit your hand. 1 of 3 won't get off no more. Light detection and the timer are still functioning, but the motiondetection keeps thinking someone is around, even when painting a... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byf11lbert on 02/04/2013

very good sensitivity - it catchs movement from any direction and from long enough distance. the load connected by mechanical relay so it is pretty safe. no cons at all - switches on without any delay, switch of delay regulated, the level of light to disable switching on also regulated. works as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedwntnhf on 01/04/2013

- Cheap - Works as advertised - Easy to install, took me about 10 minutes per device to get it up and running - Great energy saver, installed 3 of them in places where the lights were often on and nobody there - fragile screws to adjust time and turn-on response - manual in Chinese only but thats... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere