DX » Community » Reviews » Wall Mount Automatic IR Motion Sensor Light Switch (AC 180~250V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygdschut on 06/01/2013

If it aint broke it's a lot of magic for a few dollar. 1 of 3 got a broken relais. it wont go on until you hit the unit whit your hand. 1 of 3 won't get off no more. Light detection and the timer are still functioning, but the motiondetection keeps thinking someone is around, even when painting the ey complete black... 1 of them is still working in ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byf11lbert on 02/04/2013

very good sensitivity - it catchs movement from any direction and from long enough distance. the load connected by mechanical relay so it is pretty safe. no cons at all - switches on without any delay, switch of delay regulated, the level of light to disable switching on also regulated. everything works as advertised. perfect. it is more sensitive that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedwntnhf on 01/04/2013

- Cheap - Works as advertised - Easy to install, took me about 10 minutes per device to get it up and running - Great energy saver, installed 3 of them in places where the lights were often on and nobody there - fragile screws to adjust time and turn-on response - manual in Chinese only but thats not a big issue - Getting the wires out of sight is difficult.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlexeyMatantsev on 12/30/2012

Easy to mount both on the wall or on the ceiling. Easy to mount electrically. When found a correct place and direction, the switching on and off is reliable. Possible to adjust time and light sensor threshold. Minimal time delay is 30 sec - ideally should be less for some applications. I have experienced fail switching when the sensor was mounted on ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byseakoink on 12/03/2012

Sensibility is perfect. You can adjust the switch-off delay and the light sensitivity. It has a light sensor to avoid switch-on when there's enough light on the room. A delay timer mantains the light on once no movement detected The minimum delay timer is 30s, wich makes no sense for home's energy saving option. I'ts slightly big, that forces to hide ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydaandj86 on 11/11/2012

big sensitive angle small product comparing to what's found in the stores in my country clear & easy installing diagram i installed it outside at my front door, the sensor detects movement up to 10meters even on an angle of 80degree there are 2 turn-switches to adjust the time that the lamp burns and the light intensity it needs to switch on, you ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections