DX » Community » Reviews » Wall Mount Automatic IR Motion Sensor Light Switch (AC 180~250V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygdschut on 06/01/2013

If it aint broke it's a lot of magic for a few dollar. 1 of 3 got a broken relais. it wont go on until you hit the unit whit your hand. 1 of 3 won't get off no more. Light detection and the timer are still functioning, but the motiondetection keeps thinking someone is around, even when painting the ey ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byf11lbert on 02/04/2013

very good sensitivity - it catchs movement from any direction and from long enough distance. the load connected by mechanical relay so it is pretty safe. no cons at all - switches on without any delay, switch of delay regulated, the level of light to disable switching on also regulated. everything works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedwntnhf on 01/04/2013

- Cheap - Works as advertised - Easy to install, took me about 10 minutes per device to get it up and running - Great energy saver, installed 3 of them in places where the lights were often on and nobody there - fragile screws to adjust time and turn-on response - manual in Chinese only but thats not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlexeyMatantsev on 12/30/2012

Easy to mount both on the wall or on the ceiling. Easy to mount electrically. When found a correct place and direction, the switching on and off is reliable. Possible to adjust time and light sensor threshold. Minimal time delay is 30 sec - ideally should be less for some applications. I have experienced ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byseakoink on 12/03/2012

Sensibility is perfect. You can adjust the switch-off delay and the light sensitivity. It has a light sensor to avoid switch-on when there's enough light on the room. A delay timer mantains the light on once no movement detected The minimum delay timer is 30s, wich makes no sense for home's energy saving ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydaandj86 on 11/11/2012

big sensitive angle small product comparing to what's found in the stores in my country clear & easy installing diagram i installed it outside at my front door, the sensor detects movement up to 10meters even on an angle of 80degree there are 2 turn-switches to adjust the time that the lamp burns ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections