DX » Community » Reviews » ALFA 1000mW 2.4GHz USB Wireless WiFi Network Adapter - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Muy buena.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylobit on 09/24/2014

El paquete contenía exactamente lo indicado por el vendedor. Trae un mini-CD con los drivers que te facilita mucho las cosas. Funciona perfectamente en modo monitor, actualmente la tengo funcionando como punto de acceso y sin ningún problema. El cable para la base de antena externo es lo suficientemente ... Read more

Impression:Muy buena.;

1 0 1

• posted byjuanluispl on 02/02/2014

Very powerful range of action. Good design and quality of the materials that is it made. Works on all operating systems, included new and old ones. Has capability to net auditory. I'm very happy with it. Comes with a lot of accessories, two antennas, clip, etc. Has not 'n' protocol. Is only 54Mbps capable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantoine4416 on 01/12/2014

Bonne qualité de produit assez résistant. Fonctionne en mode monitor et avec la distribution Backtrack 5r3. Très bon rapport qualité prix. Pas d'inconvénient pour ce produit . je vous recommande fortement ce produit surtout si vous voulez vous lancer dans la distribution backtrack ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJssaiem on 12/27/2013

works perfectly with back-track, range is also good, comes with a lots of accessori, Works great on Windows 7 no cons encountered with the product shipping was slow it took more than one month but i knew it from the begining that it takes time to get international order in italy Good value for money,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyimbo on 10/24/2013

Works great out of the box. The range of this adapter is amazing. I can get signal from wifi 3 houses away (through several thick walls). Support many packet altering which is making it good for various experiments including cracking wifi networks. The casing is plastic and it's pretty cheap on touch,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylagostasuja on 08/19/2013

Comes with lot of accessories, i gained 2~3 bars of signal, really improved my wi-fi signal. It comes with Realtek 8187L chipset (rare), can be used on monitor mode to make penetrating attacks. Runs on Linux Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora, Mageia, Aircrack, Backtrack, just plug and start surfing. The usb cable ... Read more

Onboard Atheros AR5B125 Vs Alpha AWUS036H USB

0 0 0

• posted byaj666 on 07/24/2013

Work out-of-the-box with Debian GNU/Linux, even in monitor mode. Work great with airodump/airplay, so It's ideal for wireless auditory. It comes with 2 antennas, cables and supports. It's very small. It's ideal for traveling because it is small and allows you to connect to distant networks. Only b/g ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjorgesuisse on 07/23/2013

Very powerful and sensitive wifi card that makes it easy to find and connect to weak wireless networks. Invaluable if you travel frequently and need good access to wifi. Injection works out of the box with the Aircrack-ng suite found in, for example, the popular Backtrack tool. If nothing, can be used ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDesrick1 on 06/24/2013

Very powerful and sensitive wifi card that makes it easy to find and connect to weak wireless networks. Invaluable if you travel frequently and need good access to wifi. Injection works out of the box with the Aircrack-ng suite found in, for example, the popular Backtrack tool. If nothing, can be used ... Read more

The ALFA with antenna mounted and accessories Contents of the ALFA nicely organized The ALFA Box

0 0 0

• posted bysjenk1502 on 06/11/2013

- I bought this WIFI adapter so I could use it in a Virtual Machine. After looking on the interwebs i found out that this one also supports packet injection, what i needed in my Backtrack VM. After some trouble with connecting the adapter to my computer (see cons) the adapter worked out of the box on ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections