Easy to use. The cutting mateiral is great. The potato made ??with it is the biggest hit with the kids. Great also for you to make a potato for hours to watch a movie or see his football team. I'm thinking of buying some more to give to my friends, so I can go to their house and eat batats chips. Small ... Read more
It is so easy as it can be. Great chips in 4 minutes, without any oil and with tase you want. It is not a disadvantage (maybe it is :-) ) but there is space just for chips from one medium pottato. When you close the bowl it is not easy to open it again...but the question is..who cares? :) There is no ... Read more
The chip maker is nicely packaged and, after some experiments, works very nicely! Unspiced potato chips are already tasty, but we added some salt, and paprica powder, which results in 'better than the real thing at home'. The instructions in english are missing - it takes some trying and some repeating ... Read more
Very sharp blade, very easy to slice something (especially potato). It takes about 30 seconds to completely slice one into small chips. It's kinda small, so it's possible to make chips from one potato a time only. While you are preparing the next portion - first one usually already got eaten. Also, after ... Read more
Oh!!! This is a very tasty, simple, and so quickly!!! Different tastes and so helpful (less oil and not to fry). Well that is the knife and Cup, so you can and mix with spices A little bit of melted plastic with strong power ?????????????. should be reduced power, and then just a little longer It is ... Read more
- Excellent healthy chips at home!
- great cutter (that thing is SHARP!)
- all the parts go together very well, the cooking 'rack' is good, the cutter is good (again, SHARP!) and the little bowl works well too.
- very easy to use, and can invent your own flavoured chips!
- can be used for foods other ... Read more
- You can make not only potato chips, but chips from anything you want, like apple, mushrooms etc.
- Easy to use. There are lots of instruments in the pack.
- Cheeps really yummy, especially if you put lot of spices. - It is take too much time to cook one portion of chips.
- One load gives you small ... Read more
I was skeptical at first that one could make potato crisps in the microwave, but having used this device for a while now I am impressed. The small mandolin slices the potato and then you microwave in the rack. For a full rack (about 40 chips) I have found that you need to microwave for 10 minutes to ... Read more
The chips are delicious and are much healthier than regular chips it will take some time to find out how long and hot your microwave should be. Don't put in big chips because they will stick together and melt the plastic a bit.
The chips are so delicious that this item is to small. You only want more ... Read more
- Easy to use - The build is good enough. I especially love the sharpness of the blade, although I wonder how long it could last - The potato chips are edible and quite good with sauce... but it's rather different than the fried ones. Healthier, though, so it's good for me. - The price could be cheaper ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.