DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Gold Plated Connection Cable (5M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Great!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypbrisebois on 11/30/2014

Really a great product that works well. The price tag is really low, and the quality is excellent. I recommend this cable for the family room, it's perfect ! Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byzimmer09 on 04/06/2014

- Very well finished product, like all Soshine stuff I've ever bought - I haven't used it long enough to say it is durable, but so far it is working fine. - Good value for the money - Comes with protective lid on both sides. - looks good. Not like cheap stuff. - Took long to arrive. - Not really cheap,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLashman on 01/14/2014

Made of good material, very nice HDMI cable. Cheap price compared to cables sold in the market. Perfect image in high resolution, worked well with my blu-ray player. Good for big distances since it has 5 meters. none so far. I am very satisfied with this product! A long cable with a great price. Ideal ... Read more

Long HDMI cable! 5 meters!

0 0 0

• posted byPirkejasLTU123 on 12/17/2013

It is very useful. i use it for connection my laptop and Full HD Television (televisor). I use it for watching movies, playing online games and it still keeps good speed and quality. Price and quality is very good. The description fits the facts. It doesn't have any cons - It is very useful hdmi connection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCryTec on 12/08/2013

Long, gold plated, perfect for transfering picture and and sound from pc to TV, screen and other HDMI capable devicec. no cons that I could find Usefull to transfer picture and sound at the same time. I am using this cable to connect my PC to my LED TV. cable is thin and i was able to hide itside a wall ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXebaL on 12/02/2013

It's very cheap and working perfectly. I bought it to connect my computer to my television. I also bought and adaptator to convert micro hdmi to regular hdmi. It's very cheap for a 5 meters hdmi cable, it's really more expensive in shop. You can't have it under 15 or 20 euros. Thanks a lot dx.com Nothing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byckin29 on 11/04/2013

El cable es muy fino al contrario que en la mayoría de los cables HDMI, por lo que se puede colar facilmente por cualquier sitio. Es bastante largo, amplia las posibilidades de uso, puedes conectarlo a aun aparato que esté relativamente lejos sin tener que moverlo. Ninguno, funciona correctamente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLudmila25 on 10/02/2013

Lo mejor de este cable es su precio. Es difícil o imposible encontrar cinco metros por este precio en cualquier lado, sea por dealextreme o en casas de computación. Lo primero que me sorprendió es lo fino que es el cable, esperaba que sea mucho más grueso. Después de un mes de ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjp2784 on 10/01/2013

-Great Length -Great Price -passes 1080p no problem -Did not test 3D but no reason for it not to work -X.V Color is fine too -Cable is really thin and bendable and is cheap altogether -Had trouble with 4K, the signal was iffy at best, but I don't have a 4K TV at home, only at work so I was fine with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycursedsnake12 on 08/30/2013

really great connection and unlike my other cables has not stuttered while using, also a lot thinner and longer then any other cable i have used, it also can be bent and twisted but doesn't stop the connection and is nice and portable so far not one con i highly recommend this if you are looking for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections