DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Gold Plated Connection Cable (5M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Useful muito bom Great! Very nice Bien
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZerqtm on 06/25/2015

good cheap cable that works excelently. so far i've had nothing to complain about this cable... It just works and the lenght is nice too :)

Impression:Great!,Useful,very good price :);

0 0 0

• posted byrade098 on 06/11/2015

Very useful cable, not expensive, I used to connect laptops and HDTV and gives quite a nice picture...

Nice cable

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted bycosavaseri on 05/21/2015

Thank you, this is a great product for that much value.

0 0 0

• posted byB1907 on 05/01/2015

i used this cable to connect my tv screen to my pc, and it works great! the cable itself is pretty thin, and therefore easy to handle, it does not jump all over the place. the gold plated connectors seem to be of a good quality as well, so overall quality is good. i have watched a few movies this... Read more

Impression:Great!,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bydrorgen on 04/14/2015

pros: The cable is long and working good , and the price is great. cons: didn't find any yet . I have it for about two weeks. i can connect my computer to the TV without moving it because of its lenght (5 m ). i hope it will continue working as it is woriking untill now .

Impression:Good cable;

0 0 0

• posted by9021554 on 03/30/2015

Recebi de acordo com o prometido a um bom preço, apenas o prazo para entrega que ficou um pouco extenso, porém ja era de se esperar.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byVakeva on 03/30/2015

Fine product, gread finish.

Impression:Great!,Useful,Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byNLJM94 on 03/04/2015

Works great at 1080P. I have no problems at all with the cable.

0 0 0

• posted bysilavc on 02/19/2015

Pros: lenght (5m), works with my mediaplayer connected to my tv or projector, it's easy to use Cons: could be a bit cheaper, the rubber protection is a bit too soft, you can feel the wires inside, don't work extended with another hdmi cable (could be just in my case - i added 2x1.5m hdmi) I a 5 m... Read more

Good 5m HDMI cable Good 5m HDMI cable

Impression:Great!,Useful,Long enough;

0 0 0

• posted byJohanVHS on 02/08/2015

Very cheap and a good solid cable.. somethimes it wont connect that good.. but i think that is my computer and not the cable.. living in norway where i would have to pay ten times more for a 5-m hdmi.

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: