DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Gold Plated Connection Cable (5M-Length)
  • 5 star 13 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzimmer09 on 04/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very well finished product, like all Soshine stuff I've ever bought - I haven't used it long enough to say it is durable, but so far it is working fine. - Good value for the money - Comes with protective lid on both sides. - looks good. Not like cheap stuff. Cons:- Took... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCryTec on 12/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Long, gold plated, perfect for transfering picture and and sound from pc to TV, screen and other HDMI capable devicec. Cons:no cons that I could find OtherThoughts:Usefull to transfer picture and sound at the same time. I am using this cable to connect my PC t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXebaL on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very cheap and working perfectly. I bought it to connect my computer to my television. I also bought and adaptator to convert micro hdmi to regular hdmi. It's very cheap for a 5 meters hdmi cable, it's really more expensive in shop. You can't have it under 15 or 20... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynsdev on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Great length -Works -Looks to be of decent quality/price -Decent price Cons:Shielding is thin, cable can be bent (think like a coaxial), have no idea of long term durability (hard bends may break cables). While watching video there is an occasional cut out. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnurli on 05/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality is good, Picture is perfect. The Price is realy good, for a 5 meter cable. There is nothing bad to say about this product. It delivers what it says. I am using it to connect my laptop to my television, to see on-demand movies and more, it just works just lik... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjakkev on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks and works like a quality product and it has gold plated connection heads as promised aswell as the lenght od tha cable is 5 meters as promised. Really have nothing bad to say about this product. it´s cable so i don´t know if it has to do anything else th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byieifood on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*1080P HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Gold Plated Connection Cable (5M-Length) *It is very cheap *It can be used to connect your video+audio (watch movies, or etc.) *It works greatly! *It looks great, the build quality is wonderful. Cons:Even though it is very cheap,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLanmix84 on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price, it is so cheap ! ! ! I can not find HDMI cable long 5m for this price anywhere else, great offer from DX.com :) Connections are great and solid build, they have firm plastic protectors in packaging. Cable it self is not thin but allso not very thick but it... Read more

1080P HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Gold Plated 1080P HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Gold Plated 1080P HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Gold Plated
    0 0
  • posted bybigatchoum on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap (really cheaper than local stores in Belgium) -Good quality -Image quality is perfect (have not tried 3D signal) Cons:-None, great product. OtherThoughts:One should not be afraid of buying cheap HDMI cables. Reviews are showing that cheap cables perform the same... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilantop on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:5 meter of HDMI cable, version 1.4. Grate cable, I use it to connect my laptop PC to my TV and watch TV from the internet. The cable works great without any problems. It transmits sounds and images perfectly. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Good quality cable. Bottom... Read more

Packed HDMI cable HDMI cable without the plastic bag HDMI cable - its connectors
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections