DX » Community » Reviews » CERVELO Team Cycling Bicycle Bike Outdoor Sports Head Scarf Cap Hat - Black + White
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykorobue on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Hi, i just receive two of these amazing head scarf cap hat of cervelo, and i'm really really satisfied, it protects very well the head against sun specially and its very comfortable no doubt, if you worry about your head in warm days, i really recommend you to get these... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborec950 on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is great scarf, the quality and the price make this scarf is best choice for anyone who want to use it. I try riding on my mountain bike and definitely it such a good product and stylish. You can wear under the helmet or without helmet. Cons:There is no problem so... Read more

1 0
  • posted byetiangoga77 on 11/10/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great for most outdoor activities. Very usefull hat for cycling. Very stilish an easy for use. Hat is a very nice and handy in the summer. Prevent overheating of the head and at the same time looks very modern Cons:Fashionable and durable. Easy for use and ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very fast delivery. it came less than 10 days after i payed/ the scarf is beautiful and very comfort to use. Excellent price. i ordered 2 pairs at 1 go: SKU: 128756. Material is also nice. The designs are very attractive as well. Initially I thought it will ju... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections