Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndqa9v7kbx7d on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very well designed with minimal parts, once they get in they get stuck and its easy to clean. Cons:UV might be harmful, best to avoid direct exposure. Although the uv exists at a low angle as the shield stops most of the light. Very very quiet. OtherThoughts:Is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjev23 on 10/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:well i must say atleast there are no more annoying zaps keeping me awake half the night. that is with my old high voltage mozzie / insect zapper. this new one is almost silent < 25 dBa due to the small computer fan which sucks the insects in and dehydrates... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedroguedes on 10/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very Silent It doesnt smell It doesnt use any chemical / poison It traps plenty of mosquitoes that are attracted by the UV light After trapped for a while, mosquitoes are killed by dehydration. Cons:The UV light is very tiny, and it may be hard to find a r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisotco on 07/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Clean and efficient way of killing flying pests. Cons:- The plastic seems to bee a little bit frail, I would be careful not to drop it. - Noisy. - A bit expensive. OtherThoughts:Does not use poison nor high voltage to kill bugs. I think it uses air movement to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 07/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Beautiful design. - “Green” device. - Its really efficient. - Doesnt need poison. - Doesnt attack environment. Cons:- Its a bit noisy (not so much, but it is). I believe I can change the fan to a noiseless, because its a normal 12v fan. - Just in 220v. Its n... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections