Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndqa9v7kbx7d on 08/15/2013

Very well designed with minimal parts, once they get in they get stuck and its easy to clean. UV might be harmful, best to avoid direct exposure. Although the uv exists at a low angle as the shield stops most of the light. Very very quiet. Is good at attracting many different bugs. Mosquitoes, fruit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjev23 on 10/29/2010

well i must say atleast there are no more annoying zaps keeping me awake half the night. that is with my old high voltage mozzie / insect zapper. this new one is almost silent < 25 dBa due to the small computer fan which sucks the insects in and dehydrates them to death. Silent but deadly with an ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedroguedes on 10/06/2010

It is very Silent It doesnt smell It doesnt use any chemical / poison It traps plenty of mosquitoes that are attracted by the UV light After trapped for a while, mosquitoes are killed by dehydration. The UV light is very tiny, and it may be hard to find a replacement, if needed Price is expensive A bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisotco on 07/31/2008

- Clean and efficient way of killing flying pests. - The plastic seems to bee a little bit frail, I would be careful not to drop it. - Noisy. - A bit expensive. Does not use poison nor high voltage to kill bugs. I think it uses air movement to desiccate the bugs. It had four terrible elephant stickers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschopf on 07/07/2008

- Beautiful design. - “Green” device. - Its really efficient. - Doesnt need poison. - Doesnt attack environment. - Its a bit noisy (not so much, but it is). I believe I can change the fan to a noiseless, because its a normal 12v fan. - Just in 220v. Its not a problem to me, but can be for you. - Not ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections